Lost Girl

Table For Fae

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 29, 2012 on Showcase

7.9
  • Table For Fae

Table For Fae was a really awesome episode of Lost Girl and I enjoyed watching because the story was good, the scenes were great, the actors were perfect. It was funny to see how Kenzi and Ben meet Bo's new friend, and when they all go out to dinner. It was also cool to see The Morrigan, and how she handled Kenzi. The ending was awesome because Bo expands her horizons and it makes you want to come back to watch more! I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • I am divided at this point

This is a very opinionated review, so understand that before you read it.

This is another very good episode of "Lost Girl", with the episode's exclusive plot being very interesting, gripping, and scary like usual. I had a real blast during most of the episode, except for a few parts.

Most of the sexual encounters between Bo and Ryan seem very staged, and unrealistic. Ryan seems sleazy and tricky, and I feel like everything he says is just him trying to get into her pants.

I feel like Dyson's snowballing depression is becoming really lame, the wolf that was so much fun to watch in Season 1 is completely gone. He sulks in every episode, and is an eyesore on the screen. Dyson was my favorite character which has probably magnified this, but he was literally unused in this episode, much to my disappointment.

I hope to see my good ol' "Wolfman" make a return in Season 3, and I would really like to see some feelings between Bo and Dyson once again. At the very least I would like to see Dyson kicking some bad guy ass.