Lost Girl

Table For Fae

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 29, 2012 on Showcase

7.9
  • I am divided at this point

This is a very opinionated review, so understand that before you read it.

This is another very good episode of "Lost Girl", with the episode's exclusive plot being very interesting, gripping, and scary like usual. I had a real blast during most of the episode, except for a few parts.

Most of the sexual encounters between Bo and Ryan seem very staged, and unrealistic. Ryan seems sleazy and tricky, and I feel like everything he says is just him trying to get into her pants.

I feel like Dyson's snowballing depression is becoming really lame, the wolf that was so much fun to watch in Season 1 is completely gone. He sulks in every episode, and is an eyesore on the screen. Dyson was my favorite character which has probably magnified this, but he was literally unused in this episode, much to my disappointment.

I hope to see my good ol' "Wolfman" make a return in Season 3, and I would really like to see some feelings between Bo and Dyson once again. At the very least I would like to see Dyson kicking some bad guy ass.