Lost in Space

The Reluctant Stowaway

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Sep 15, 1965 on CBS

• The best of the best

Well, I just discovered this site and all the feedback and information I can add. I plan to make plenty of comments, reviews, opinions, quotes and such in the months to come. One quick correction from the credits listed above on this site...Byron Morrow and Hoke Howell do NOT obviously appear anywhere during this episode. Don't know what somebody is thinking. I've seen this error before. Byron Morrow and Hoke Howell were guests far away in a Season Three episode entitled, "Time Merchant", which has absolutely nothing to do with this beauty. "The Reluctant Stowaway" is the best the series had to offer. All of classic B&W Season One is one of the very best years in television history. It's all galactic, out of this world adventure. Nothing in the series, or many other series, can approach this greatness. This is my input #1!

The elite of the elite..the granddaddy of them all..the yardstick of success..the 10 of 10s..and it all occurred a mere forty-seven years ago on this very evening.. 8-)

10.0