Lost Tapes Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Animal PlanetIn Season

Real video footage they use huh.

hbktimf24

[1]May 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    They say they use real video footage. I watched the episode about the survivorman wannabe in australia, and the bigfoot episode. Just looks extremely to fake to be real video footage. Anyone else agree.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[2]May 31, 2009
    • level: 18
    yah it duse look really fake but that surviver man thing kinda gave me a bad feeling like i was gunna get a weak stumich same thing happen on the skinwalker episode and the death worm one i wish thay wouldent make it seem so grusome even if the videos are fake thats how i end up geting a weak stumich and i have to open a window to get some fresh air to help make me feel better i really hate geting thoss its so annoying oh sorry i went off topic so iny way yah thay look really fake thay shude stick to horror movies insted and bring back the croc hunter diarys i love that show.

powermonkey01

[3]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 11

The videos look like they were deliberately filmed poorly to give them creditability, like they did with the blair witch project.

What is the likely hood that someone would find a video recorder by chance in a dense rainforrest that stretches for hundreds of square kilometres, seems a bit sus to me

ejc35

[4]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 1
    if u look up the names of the guys that were in the deathworm episode there is an article about them getting lost during a race and not being found

DOMOJITA

[5]Jul 28, 2009
    that guy in the rainforest looking for a giant reptile he probubly got bitten by a king brown snake or a big spider and not a giant lizard with venom in his teeth please.

ambergloeckler

[6]Mar 4, 2010

If you watched a whole episode you would see at the end it says "This story was inspired by the possibility that hidden creatures exist. I don't know about you guys but to me that says these are not real videos of real events happening. I'm sure the Story line is true, but that is not the actual footage, it just looks that way giving the show a realistic vibe.

Rattrap007

[7]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 14
    ambergloeckler wrote:

If you watched a whole episode you would see at the end it says "This story was inspired by the possibility that hidden creatures exist. I don't know about you guys but to me that says these are not real videos of real events happening. I'm sure the Story line is true, but that is not the actual footage, it just looks that way giving the show a realistic vibe.

I doubt it is even based on any sighting. I think it is a collection the general idea of the claims of sightings, then someone writes a story, they hire bad actors and hand them a camera.

But yes it is not real. Basically this series is based on the belief and possibility that unknown creatures like bigfoot exist. They take that idea and center it around someone walking around with a camera strapped to their face and having an encounter.

DOMOJITA

[8]Jun 23, 2010
    on wikipedia it says mokumentary or something like that so its just a buntch of people mocking others who have claim to have seen thess creatures or something like that.

LadyWashu

[9]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 3

If you think any of these episodes are real then please, get off the phone with the tooth fairy, stop looking for santa on your roof and get a clue. These are episodes of a t.v show that is inspired by the possibility of these creatures existing. If you don't know what that means, then it wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those nuts who think "Battlestar Galactica" is a real documentary from the future.

Helostwin

[10]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 17
    IT's good ENTERTAINMENT.

HowieTheGreat

[11]Oct 12, 2010

in the begginning it says its fake....

HowieTheGreat

[12]Oct 12, 2010

WAIT I MENT THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE!!!!! i didnt mean the stories arnt