Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2009 on ABC

• Do they really return? If so, how? That's for you to see, in this wonderful episode that is '316'.

It's pretty amazing how, lately in this show, almost every episode leaves me with a sense of 'there's no way they can top that', but somehow they (almost) always do. This episode was no exception. From the beginning, it gives you a bit of a slap in the face to make sure you stay focused for what's to come. Because you'll need it. I admit that, this season, Lost is becoming quite hard to follow. But it's worth the effort once you really get into it. It doesn't give as much answers as one would hope, but I feel like it gives us enough. After this very episode, I am intellectually satisfied while, at the same time, the sense of thrill keeps me going. And that's what Lost really always has been about to me. Yes, we want answers, but, in the meantime, we go on this wonderful and crazy journey to a place we've never thought of before. That's enough for me at this time. And '316' lived up to that purpose.