Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2009 on ABC

• Even with the Constant. I'm still trying to figure out which one I like more.

This episode had an epic feeling to it. The return of the castaways...epic.

Jack, Kate, Sun, Ben, Hurley, Sayid, and Lapidus all return to island...Caeser and Ilana...well it's there first time, I'm assuming. Jate strengthened a lot in this episode. I'm not a big jate or skate fan...but if I had to choose which man it would be Sawyer. I'm not sure why, no offense Jate fans, either or is great.

Kate and Aaron - What the hell happened to Aaron! A question that I hope is resolved in LaFleur - A Sawyer-centric, and I'm almost certain it will.

What happened to Ben? Why is he bloody? Who was he running from? How is Hurley out of jail? Both questions I'm wondering, and I have a deep feeling in my stomach that they connect somehow.

Sun and Jin reuinon will be epic, as well as the Kate and Sawyer reuinon - if she will even care...

Hurley. He has nobody to look forward to, really...sadly...maybe Sawyer...maybe Jin?

Overall this episode gets an 11/10!!!