Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2009 on ABC

• Simply THE reason this show is so captivating and genius!

Okay, here's the deal...I'm clearly a LOST fanatic and the show can barely do any wrong in my mind. Having said that, there have been some seasons, some episodes, that had moments that were kinda boring or useless. Season 5 so far has not had any of these such moments in my opinion. Every single episode has been edge of your seat amazing!

This episode was just fantastic for many reasons, great scene in the church with Daniel's mom, also the "doubting Thomas" scene was an awesome character moment for Jack...but what was so incredible in my mind was how they focused on Jack, the one character who was not conflicted about going back to the Island, in order to create potential flashback intrigue as we go forward. They(writers) brilliantly set up suspense and we now all want to know what happened to Kate and Aaron, how did Hurley arrive at the airport with a guitar when he was in prison? Why is Sayid in handcuffs? What happened to Ben who showed up beaten and bloody? If they had quickly tried to resolve all the issues that the O6 had in finding the personal desire or motivation to get back to the Island, it would have felt forced and it wouldn't have advanced the story as it did. Now the audience is desperate to find out the backstory, which is what makes LOST the amazing story it is...Can't say enough about this episode~~~AWESOME!!