Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2009 on ABC

• Most of the O-6 meet in a church hiding a pendulum made by the Dharma initiative to find the island. The pendulum is worked by Faraday's mother, of course called Hawkings. They then get tickets plane going to Guam in a hurry and get back to the island.

I still like the show, but thank god for DVR because it is to absurd to get me to lose my 8 hours sleep anymore. They clearly had no direction writing them off the island and now had to get into all this electro magnetic pocket nonsense. to get them back. What in the world were they talking about. I can respect Sci-Fi but this was absurd and had no basis in Sci-Fi even. Further Ben had always left and found the island before, why was he worried about being on the plane? In addition, wasn't Aaron part of O-6? Except Hurley and Jack's too late question, do they really not care about the other people on the plane? What I did like, the Hawkings actress was creepy, Ben reading Joyce made me think the writers absurdism, the doubting Thomas, Church scenes and 316 reference all added a nice touch of mystery. I like that Sayid now was in handcuffs to mimic Kate in the pilot.