Lost

A Tale of Two Cities

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 04, 2006 on ABC

• Hmm..

There was kind of a strain, because you didn't know what the other will du with Kate et cetera...the start with Juliet was great. Then the plane crash! Then you noticed: you're in the future when the plane crashed on the beach. But then Kate and the others were captivated. And the tension was gone. The whole mystery about the others was just gone. But it was the first episode in which you found out that there is another town.
  • The writeres ran out of ideas.. it's just boring now.

I was addicted to Lost, but the plot has gone wild.. ther'es too many storylines, the others are not interesting. and why don't we see what happenes on shore or what happened to lock eko and charlie? Lost has JUMPED THE SHARK! for the first episode of the season we learn nothing. locked in bear cages and under-water aqurium? Jack and Kate are not intersting. I wanna know what's going on with Charlie, Sayid, Hurley and Sun.. That Henry/Ben guy is a charchter not well-thought or well-written. It feels like those soup operas, that runs out of ideas and they add an evil twin brother..
  • I wasn’t really disappointed by the first episode, as I was really disappointed by the second’s season last episode.

2.5
    I wasn’t really disappointed by the first episode, as I was really disappointed by the second’s season last episode. I think it was pretty obvious that in the new season the writers of the series had the intention of revealing, once again, absolutely nothing.
    I didn’t even find the 5 fist minutes exciting, what was the exciting about them? We found out that the plane crashed while the others were already on the island, something that we already knew. If that was the 5th or 6th episode maybe I would have found it interesting, but after waiting for 3 months the big premiere that everybody was talking about…
    I’m starting to wonder if the writers have a story in their minds or if they are just trying to keep people in front of their TV sets for as long as they can, without having a clue of how this story is going to end.
  • Awesome.

Jack is imprisoned in the Hydra, an underwater Dharma Initiative station, and interrogated by an Other named Juliet. Kate and Sawyer are kept in nearby cages. Sawyer tries to escape with a teenage Other named Karl, but they are caught. "Henry Gale," whose real name is Ben, is revealed to be the leader of the Others. In flashbacks, Jack obsessively tries to find out who his wife Sarah is having an affair with during his divorce settlement. Jack suspects his father and attacks him at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Jack is arrested and bailed out by his wife. What an awesome way to start the season, I love the song and I love Jack, his back story's are always amazing plus he is hot. I love the scene where he wakes up and he is locked in a room and then we walks into a window - so funny. I also love it when Kate wakes up and then Sawyer wakes up all in different places. But there all in the same area and I love the area is awesome. I love the scenes with Jack and Jukiet and the scene with Ben and Kate. The scene with Kate and Sawyer is awesome too, I love the way Sawyer gets the fish biscuit.
  • A different slant on the island

.The title of this episode is a reference to Dickens' classic tale,, and seems to be referring the two civilizations that have cropped up on the island. We've gotten a pretty clear idea of what the survivors of Oceanic 815 have built to over the past 66 days (and from this point on, we now have a pretty good idea how much time is preceding between episodes); now we get a look at the 'other' side of the coin.

There's a slightly more civil veneer of the Others little village, but from what we see in this episode alone, it's not any more solid than the one the Losties have built. The Other's may have nice houses, indoor plumbing, and book clubs (!) but they don't seem quite as joyous for all the miraculous things that they have.. The first flashback is the day of the crash from their perspective, specifically a woman named Juliet, who doesn't seem any happier on the island than anyone else. The feeling of a hierarchy is present, but it's pretty hard to believe in when she is trying to do the dirty work, that her heart is really in it. It's for these reasons (as well as her crying jag) that make us sympathize with Juliet. Elizabeth Mitchell's dazzling work doesn't hurt, either
    The cliffhanger to Season 2 set up a LOT of questions, so perhaps it's not surprising that we only get one set of them answered. For starters, where are Jack, Kate and Sawyer. All three awaken in different place suggesting the use of drugs. Jack is inside in a cage surrounded by a hall of mirrors. Kate awakens in a shower with a bandage on her arm, and Tom (now known to be 'Mr. Friendly's real name) Sawyer wakes up in actual cage that seems set up for animals mixed with something out of B.F. Skinner, as we see when he tries to feed himself. Sawyer is the only one who wakes up with company--- a teenager across from him, who looks hopeful at the idea of another society to join. He manages to help Sawyer escape for a few fleeting moments, only to be recaptured, and forced to apologize to Sawyer. All we know about the boy is his name is Karl. What does he have to do with anything? More than you'd think.
    However, the episode is Jack centered, which is sort of a shame, because we now know him so well, watching him struggle with his failed marriage or his lousy father doesn't really tell us anything. By now we know Jack can't let anything go. Wee that with his attitude towards Kate; we se it every time he dealt with Locke, and now we see that he's being dealing with it with the Others. For some reason, Juliet has been assigned to work with him, and unlike the others she takes a softer approach, for all the good it does her. It now seem as if all the struggles have caught up with, and the island seems to have completely worn him down. Yes, like Sawyer he does charge after Juliet, and tries to make an escape, but watch carefully what he does. When he hears that if he opens a door in the cage, they all die, he then shoves it open--- and water comes pouring in. Only when he sees that's he put someone in danger does he stop the charge to destroy everything--- which includes the island.

We do get one question answered--- the man who we spent half the time wondering was Henry Gale is actually Ben, and though he commands leadership, the Others don't seem to care for him any more than Kate does, when he puts her in a dress, invites her down for breakfast, and coldly tells her the next two weeks are going to be very difficult,. We don't know what the Others have planned, but they're probably not going to be discussing 'Carrie' with her.

Jack's flashback, while a little contrived, does show something that we didn't know. While he seemed a good moral person in his story, the breakup of his marriage with Sarah seems to have undone him. He starts lashing out at everyone, including Sarah and his father, and the consequences are disastrous. He drives his father back to the bottle (and even though he knows how horrible his problem is, he doesn't seem that sorry about it.) and now makes sure Sarah never talks with him again. This is a paranoid streak that will become apparent when he gets off the island.

We do get some information about the Others, but there are far more gaps in the limelight. Jack is being held in a Dharma station called the Hydra (which wasn't on the blast door map but Juliet seems to make clear that the two are not the same. Who are they? How did the Others get also the amenities--- books,, ovens, plumbing, etc For that matter, how do they have electricity? How is that they have all this information on the passengers? Some of this information could be found by a person with patience and a good internet site, so that's not as shocking. but they also seem to know things that the castaways haven't revealed to anybody. How willing a participant is Juliet? We can see she clearly doesn't much like Ben; is she doing this of her own will. And why is it that Kate and Sawyer seem to be getting less fancy treatment than Jack is? Do they think he's more important. Not to mention, we don't know what's happened to Sayid, Sun and Jin, or what the hell happened to the hatch when the sky turned purple. This is a good episode to get us back in the swing of things, but it could have been quite a bit better. What stick in the mind is the fine work by Mitchell and Michael Emerson. The last thing Ben told Michael was 'they're the good guys" and Juliet seems like one., but surely there are less violent ways to be good. Are the Others as united as they seem? This will be quite important the further along the season progresses.
    Myscore:8.5
  • Strong Beginning and the Rest is all about details and Exploration!!!!

Logic/Details - » After the Last Fantastic Season Finale, I expected that the writers would try to buy much time as possible. You can see that in this episode, filled with almost pointless scenes. Is all about knowing the status of Jack, Kate and Sawyer and build up details. Details like the Hydra Hatch, Juliet, Ben and how some of our character are doing. This is why they are separated, to allow to focus one of them at a time. Everyone of them had one support character to allow the dialogues to flow. Jack Flashbacks are only there to buy time too. As it seems, however, In the end, a revelation occurs.

Progress -» Nothing really happened. It is all about knowing the status of Jack, Kate and Sawyer and their current location. More than that is asking too much to the producers. Jack character suffer a little development

Emotions/Stimulation/Highlights -» Nothing really relevant. If you like Jack and Co, than you may feel relief, since they are alive yet. There are very little satisfaction knowing Juliet and Henry Gales real Name. This episode brings some boring scenes, depends of your expectation.

There are only two highlights on this episode: 1 – The beginning (very impressive and very well done), 2 – When You find that Jack is responsible for his father….(Sad and a little shocking)

Ending - » Nothing to report.

Overall - » A more weaker episode and a season premiere, that doesn´t live up to any type of good expectations, only the beginning is very Strong and this is what sell this episode a 7. Jack flashback is not bad, but the season premiere could been more spectacular.
  • Everything About You

Se la jugaron, una vez más. Y si el esfuerzo valió para que todos nos quedáramos con la boca abierta y desesperados por saber más, sí, está bien. Ahora, nuevamente me pregunto: no se fueron un poquito al recontra carajo? Una super ciudad en esa isla y los super Dharma que tienen el control sobre el entero universo. Ah! Pero no tienen control sobre esa isla del demonio, o sí? Entrenan osos y tiburones pero no pueden ... sí pueden. Que Desmond llegue tarde a apretar el botón para que justo ese avión se estrellara ahí y que justo esas personas sobrevivieran... escalofriante.
  • Perhaps the best teaser sequence of Lost, thus far, opens up a new chapter. Season 3 has begun....

After the pulse-pounding events of the Season 2 finale, what could the Season 3 premiere offer. After seeing the opening 5 minutes, any fears that the show's creators had got stuck in a hole, are brushed aside. After the probable implosion of the Hatch, which was the focal point of both Seasons 1 and 2, what could the writers now focus on in a new season.
    The opening teaser lets us know in a shocking twist that the focus of the season will be on the Others and their Stepford Wives-like world.
    This is an intriguing prospect and it really is about time that we formally met these island inhabitants. The one problem with this shake-up in the exploration of these characters is that much of the suspense surrounding them in the first two seasons has been lost. In Seasons 1 and 2 much of the creepiness of the show was due to the existence of the Others. We didn't know who or what they were and that was what made it truly scary. Even when we did see members of them they still remained scary, in their fake beards and clothing. Now we have seen their actual existence alot of that has been evaporated. This direction was one of the reasons why audiences had been slipping away rapidly. The other was that this episode was, as the next batch of episodes focus on certain groups of characters, rather than everyone as a whole.
    This is a Jack episode and more than ever before it certainly feels like it and Jack hogs most of the episode. The rest of the screentime is devoted to the other captives, Kate and Sawyer.
    Despite all the negative remarks I have read on this site (perhaps the worst ratings I have seen) this episode was not that bad. In fact it was quite superb. The teaser may be the highlight but the rest of the episode holds up quite well. The hostage of Juliet by Jack is gripping ending with the water break.
    Also the moment when Sawyer gets a fish biscuit, to his dismay, is the best character moment.
    And despite what some may tell you there are already some crucial answers as to the Others and their world. For instance, we realise that the places where the captives are held also hold animals such as Bears (no doubt Polar Bears), which confirms that they are real and not just a figment of Walt's imagination. The Hydra Station, where Jack is held also holds Sharks and Dolphins, which connects the DHARMA stamped Shark seen in the season 2 episode, Adrift.
    This is a very good episode and one that needs immediate reasessment.
  • Wow, a no-holds barred start to the new season of Lost for sure. We have alot more characters for sure, we get introduced to a whole little village of them really and does Michael and Walt get home, does Hurley make it across the jungle by himself??

It was very well written, how the new characters were introduced, how the little modern village is there little home away from home, no to mention that they have a hidden agenda - I wanna know what it is right now. LOL.

It was good to see the flashback from their perspective and we see Ben organising things and getting those 2 sorted out straight away, good clever thinking, the introduction of Juliet at the bookclub meeting was classic as she goes on about free will and the right to choose.

Then we see that each prisoner is held in a different location initially, seperating them from their normal structure and trying to break and bend them to their will, I can see this going on for a few episodes as the 3 captives are very strong willed for sure. The satisfaction in Sawyers face once he had worked out the treat system was worth the wait for sure.

Roll on the rest of the season, as me thinks its going to be a classic one for sure.
  • yeah!

Jack is imprisoned in the Hydra, an underwater Dharma Initiative station, and interrogated by an Other named Juliet. Kate and Sawyer are kept in nearby cages. Sawyer tries to escape with a teenage Other named Karl, but they are caught. "Henry Gale," whose real name is Ben, is revealed to be the leader of the Others. In flashbacks, Jack obsessively tries to find out who his wife Sarah is having an affair with during his divorce settlement. Jack suspects his father and attacks him at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Jack is arrested and bailed out by his wife. This episode was a disapointment but was still an decent episode.
  • A Jack-centric episode.

Let me just start out by saying that as a whole, I absolutely loved this episode. I thought that this was a great way to start the third season. I thought that the writers did a great way of introducing the new characters and establishing who they are, especially Juliet. I have to say that already really like Juliet a lot just from watching this episode. The flashbacks in this episode of Jack's life were great. They sure were shocking too. I have to say that I loved Sawyer in this episode. He definitely had some great lines in this episode. In closing, I thought that this was an amazing episode in every way, and it definitely was a great way to start the season.
  • Interesting beggining !

Saywer,Kate and Jack wake up in the other's territory and they each wake up in different areas with different people. Kate wakes up in a shower, then she is forced to wear a dress and to go have breakfeast with Henry. Sawyer wakes up in a cage with a button which he presses three times leading to him getting electricuted and Jack wakes up in an aquarium where he meets a strange woman named Juliet. Fatastic episode. Very exciting scenes. We see more of the others. Jack flashbacks really bore me but this one for some reason hit the spot. Nice beggining. Favorite character from this episode : Juliet, she seems sweet but who knows who she is.
  • Season 3 begins...

Jack has flashbacks of when he suspected his father of cheating with his wife. He wants to know who the guy she left him for is.

Jack, Kate and Sawyer are captured by the Others. Jack is in an underground prison thing, Kate wakes up in a shower, and Sawyer is in an outside cage. Kate has breakfast with "Henry" who seems to be the leader. Jack meets Juliet, who wants him to eat, but he refuses. Sawyer meets Karl, another prisoner. Things are weird there.

This was a really good episode! It really showed more about the Others, but not too much. I wanted to know more about the other survivors though. This episode gets a 9.5!
  • Lost is back with a vengence; plane crashes, a new character, a functioning society on the same island and answers to some of our earliest questions. All in the first 5 minutes!

Jack, Kate and Sawyer are kidnapped by "The Others" and put in different environments. Kate has a shower, gets a dress and is invited to have breakfast on the beach with the leader Henry Gale; Sawyer is locked in a cage for wild animals and without food or water, being "awarded" when he hits a lever as if he were an animal; and Jack is locked in a sort of aquarium, being interrogated and controlled by his handler Juliet, who has a complete report about his life. Jack flashbacks to his divorce process with Sarah and how his desperation and rapid meltdown affected everyone around him, including his own father. Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Ben and Juliet are the main castmembers in this episode meaning that everyone else on the beach isn't seen nor mentioned. This doesn't really matter as last season's cliffhanger had nothing to do with them and focusing on the growth of a small selection rather than a large one is a good move.

This episode isn't what you'd call fast - paced; it slowely unravels the mystery surrounding the Other's civilization and how Jack, Kate and Sawyer deal with their new environments but the slowest part of the episode is Jack's flashbacks to his struggles before he came to the island. While the subtle mystery works very well; the overdose of drama surrounding Jack gets a little too overbearing. The acting is on top of it's game even though Jack, Kate and Sawyer's spirits have been dampened due to their depressing new homes; Michael Emerson is wonderfully sly and creepy as the leader "Henry" and Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet gives her not only beauty but a vulnerable sense too. The Direction is beautifully done with nicely filmed scenes put in a cohersive order and God knows where they found a beach, cage and underwater set that looks so real. All in all; A Tale of Two Cities starts off the 3rd Season with a (low - key) bang and assures us that it'll be a season worth watching.
  • As a season premiere, it was quite dodgy, but as a regular episode it rocked.

Now, when it comes to the 3rd premiere of Lost, there could be a lot to say. I could say, this episode was really bad, because it peaked in the first 5 minutes, and simply went downhill from there on, giving us totally useless flashbacks, and only focusing on 3 characters.

On the other hand, while it DID peak in the first 5 minutes, it was a VERY focused therefore VERY well written BRILLIANT character developer for Jack.

The truth is in the middle.

If this episode was mid-season, it'd be easily a 9+, but as a premiere, it hardly stands. The main issue is exactly what made it so good: the narrowness of it. Locke and beach folks should have got at least one brief scene.

But nonetheless, what made it (only if barely) capable of being a premiere is the first 5 minutes, which absolutely blew my, and everyone's mind.So much was revealed in that short scene.

That the others are actually civilized people, liveing in a small suburb ON the island with electricity, running water. That they have normal social life, they have book clubs, they have tidy clothes. The episode also features a brand new character introduction. Juliet, who is portrayed by the super mega giga awesome Elizabeth Mitchell.

Overall, a good, almost great episode, with no real issues. It just doesn't have what it takes to be a season premiere.
  • The Ohters

I personally liked this episode. I thought the opening scene was great. We learned a lot about the others. I wondered for the longest where the others came from and where they lived. I was glad that they actually reviled it. I had no clue that they actually live in a small village like area. I still have a lot of unanswered questions like what they want with Jack, Kate and Sawyer. And who is this Carl character and why they are treating like an outsider? So many unanswered questions, but I am sure that they will all be answered in upcoming episodes.
  • Jack, Kate, and Sawyer are prisoners of the Others. After their captors drug them and take blood samples, they are held in separate areas. The camp leaders Ben, Mr.Friendly and Juliet try to make them adjust.

I thought that this was a great season opener. When I first saw it, I was in awe. Especially with the plane falling out of the sky. My favorite part was definenly the first five minutes. Intresting flashback too, but definently not a great one. I could've done without another Jack flashback. I would've preffered a Locke or Charlie or even Sawyer. Still, this was a great episode. Still, the story progresses at an incredibly slow pace and raises more questions than answers, but that is also one of it's greatest strengths. You finally get your answer, but you have to stay for the other fifty.
  • A solid start

Well to prepare for the Season 4 of LOST, I'm reviewing every episode of Season 3, a missed about a couple episodes this year while some of this is me giving oldies a second look, other aspects will be pretty new to me , but from what I heard I only actually missed the bad stuff...like the first 6 episodes of Season 3.

Although in my opinion this episode was great. Lots of people complained about seperating the characters but if the show never switched things to the prespective of the others...then alot of those nagging "questions" about them would never get answered. This episode essentially does what the season 2 premiere did focusing on just one of the cliffhangers from the Season 2 finale

Flashback wise it was probably one of the strongest in the whole season, Jack's attempt to figure out who his ex-wife was sleeping with was riveting, and down right heart wrenching to anyone thats remememers the Jack-Sara wedding flashback, and like a good flashback its got a payoff that shows you how these events a relevant to whats Jack's doing right now

amd the opening was even cooler than the hatch reveal

Yeah it didn't resolve alot, but its a highly entertaining hour (WITH SOME AWESOME PERMORMANCES)that'll have you wanting more and not less
  • Season premier...

I haven't watched Lost for such a long time! Seriously, maybe this is why I am giving it such a high score... whatever. I loved the episode still! The whole Jack and Julie thing was so intricate and well played, and it really gave us so much feedback about everything... gosh. I am so mystified right now. That Julie girl looks a lot like Sara actually... but it was really complex and well written. Sawyer still brought back the humour of everything, the other guy that was trapped scared me a little, so yeah. Kate's part was the strangest, were they taking pity on her because she was female and giving her better treatment? I don't know. Those cuffs must've burned though. So all in all I loved the episode was a season premiere and everything.
  • What a complete disappointment, the show is gowing from worse to terrible

1.5
    Lost first series was a breath of fresh air on TV.. Different, exciting, well acted and a mystery like no other...

Series 2 started well, then was complete rubbish but picked itself up towards the end...

And series 3 sarted.. I said to myself lets see fisrt couple of episodes before I make my verdict...

After watching the first 5 mins I thought Yes they are going to start explaining things... but then nothing...It was complete nonsense and made no sense at all and was badly acted as well...Jack emotional breakdown to find out if she was happy... Really that would have been the main thing that was on his mind...

If they want to keep people watching then explain things as they too many stories that have disappeared and not been explained..

Update: Since writing this all the people I knew who were watching this have since stopped. It makes me laugh when people disagree. Why is everyone switching off. Becuase the writes now think they are invisable and haven't realised people are now fed up of stupid story lines that never make sense. I give it 1 more season adn they will pull the show. Shame could have been great. The clock is counting on this show they may only a couple of episodes to save there audince or it will never get to the next series..
  • The first five minutes was the best thing about this episode.

• Decent start for Season 3.

To be honest, it was not a great or mind blowing premiere for Season 3. Still, it was good and I enjoyed it.
    Its a Jack centric episode and the flashback relates the time where Jack was going though a divorce and he thought his wife left him for his Dad.
    Back in real time, jack is held by the others, away from the other two prisoners: Kate and Sawyer. Well again, nothing mind blowing but we learned that the Others know everything about every of the losties.
    Juliette is also introduced. I like the way it was done. In fact, the opening scene was a perfect start.
    Well, Season 3 is the best season of Lost IMO but this episode was just a decent start.
  • The new waves of new seasons.

Adventurous start, so long waited. Maybe the only problem is that it does not lead us much for what we expected. There is no hutch this time - nowhere to go. More philosophical and deeper look into three chars, into Jack's past.

The others seemed to be interesting and we will learn more about them but do we want? I do not feel much attacked.. they look more like something to add so that the story never ends. But I am not giving up.

For the season premier - nothing special, like very long instruction, with nothing too unique. Only great moment seemed to be the start. But I have not given up and waiting for next episode.
  • A great season premmiere....

A great interesting, adventurous, ezciting episode of Lost... I was realy excited to see how the others live and why Jack Soer and Kate are going with them....
    Maybe the only negative thing is that we didn't see any segment from the people on the other side of the island... only about the others folks... However, we saw pretty much for them so we ain't gonna cry :) .
    Seems like the others need Jack, Kate and Soer for some reason but it's still a mistery.
    Jack has got the flashback in this season premmiere. He remembers the time with his ex wife. It turns out that the others know many things about Jack but we still don't know how they do...

Great episode... great for a first episode of a season...
  • A great start to the Third Season of Lost!

After watching two brilliant seasons of LOST and then seeing this episode it gave us some of the answers that we've been wanting for a long time.
    The introduction was exciting and revealing by telling us what 'the others' were doing when flight 815 crashed. We also got to see the main characters from 'the others' group including Ben, Ethan and Goodwin. Very suspenseful begin overall! The flashbacks were about Jack and they were great except for the sad ending of his marriage with Sarah. It was also cool to see Kate and Sawyer who were locked up inside a cage and how Sawyer tried to escape but failed! The best scene here was the Jack opening the excape hatch and then all the water comes racing through...WHAM! Ben Linus stated that the upcoming days would not be pleasant for the three so...
    I cannot wait for next weeks episode!
    Overall a nice start to the third season which should hopefully get better.

The introduction of this season, A CLASSIC!
  • Wow. This episode left me feeling like there's still a huge island to explore.

Excellent writing. Juliet makes a great addition to the cast. Loved it, but it REALLY should've been a two-hour premiere. I think they introduced the new settings nicely, albeit hastily. Those who can't appreciate the character change Jack goes through in this episode must watch this show only for the action. For the first two seasons Jack made important calls for the survivors, tore himself apart on the inside to help everyone else survive -- only to be betrayed, captured, & and held by the enemy in an underwater animal tank behind a viewing glass, with no clue as to the whereabouts of Kate & Sawyer or where he is in the first place. Considering Jack's personality, it's not difficult to see why he goes a little nuts behind that glass. Sawyer's scenes were great and captured his persona well and Kate's were good but a little unnerving. This episode left me certain of the fact that Ben & the others have precise plans for Jack, Kate & Sawyer - but as to what those plans are, there's really no way to tell yet.
  • this is without doubt one of the important series but of the last times, in which the mystery is handled, acci�el Romance as�omo the constant of the knowledge search that est�ucediendo.

this is without doubt one of the important series but of the last times, in which the mystery is handled, acci�el Romance as�omo the constant of the knowledge search that est�ucediendo. To all this we can add that the personages who are very different to each other, they have a last life which remembers and that it relates to present events, since they represent the past, the present and perhaps the future within this full island of mysteries. The personages of jack, as well as micheal are of which but I like because they have very different poles between the responsibility and the desperation since they do not count on thorough equalities if not that are related towards the chosen ones.
  • We begin to know what the others are

The third season of Lost finally starts! I've got to admit that I was very excited! We all were curious abou th end of the second season. What happened to Locke, Eko and Desmond? Well, we don't know that but we know that Michael lied pretty much about everything! The others live in perfect conditions. They have more than a hatch and they have water and food! They live much better than our friends!
    In flashback, we know how Jack and his wife Sarah divorced. We know more about Jack relation with his dad. But don't worry. Jack, Kate and Sawyer are fine and ready for more adventures! Let's see what is going to happen in the next episode! It was a great beginning to the third season! I hope that remains like this!
  • Not what I expected...

7.9
    SO I have waited like 5 or 6 months for Lost season 3 to return and what do i get? "A Tale Of 2 Cities!" Nothing much... So we finally have a look at the othets home which is totally unoriginal as they are living a suburban lifestlye but Jack is is an underwater what used to be an aquarium which is the dharmas Hydra station. Kate has the weardest experience with Ben and Sawyer is in an animals cage with a guy called karl in the cage next door. At least we know that the polar bears came from there...
  • excelt

exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet exclet
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8