Lost

Ab Aeterno

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2010 on ABC

• LOST is back!

I've been waiting for this episode for so long, the episode that finally answers so many questions. The black rock, Richard Alpert, the statue and so much more. Nothing felt rushed, nothing felt out of place. A few seasons ago I was under the impression that the show was doomed (after the season 3 finale, and all the time traveling stuff). But after this episode, I've realized that all the time traveling stuff isn't entirely impossible. I have a big theory swimming around in my head that will not appear here, but everything is finally making sense to me.

The acting, the visuals ... the story; flawless and breath taking. It's been so long since LOST has had be on the edge of my seat like it did tonight, and now there are only nine more episodes left. The end is near, and it's going to be absolutely brilliant.

Week after week this show picked up pace, and now the road is paved with success and this episodes truly shows that even after five and a half seasons, this show is nowhere near to running out of steam. This is television, this is pure art.