Lost

Across The Sea

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 11, 2010 on ABC

• Contrived, stupid and far-fectched. It held my interest though.

This episode kind of just pointed out to me what I don't like about Lost. What happened to the plane crash? People dealing with being stuck on a creepy island...why has it all come down to this? Some stupid story about a woman who kills a pregnant girl...the mother of Jacob and the man in black...keeps them as her own...they spend 13 years clueless to the fact that others are living on this island...then MIB talks to his dead mother who tells him the insane woman posing as his mother is a fake...then he suddenly goes to the other people BUT Jacob decides to stay with the crazy lady ho murdered his real mother...sound insane/stupid?

It gets worse...it's all because of a warm light in the middle of the island that they have to protect. I kind of get hat it means after watching the next episode but at this point...wtf? It held my interest cos I guess I liked seeing Jacob and MIB grow up but that doesn't mean it was well written. The best bit was how it linked back into a season one episode where they found the bodies...but overall this was wrong...very wrong. WHY!? Sorry for that rant.