All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 08, 2004 on ABC

• All can say is "wow"!

This epi had me so drawn in half way through I realized I was sitting in my chair with all my muscles tensed up. It was awesome. We learn more about Jack's stand-up character, as flashbacks show us, even if it's his own father that he has to set things right against. We sit here wondering why the heck Ethan has taken Claire and Charlie and what are his intentions? Jack and Locke take off into the woods trying to find them then decide on adding Lily and Boone to their search party. They follow the clues left by Charlie along the path and eventually decide to split up. Out of nowhere Jack runs into Ethan, who threatens to kill one of them if they keep following, the tension mounts as Jack and Lily finally find Charlie, and OMG I was bawling my eyes out when they did. However, we are still left with the question of what Ethan wants with Claire? Also, Locke and Boone have stumbled upon something in the forest buried in the ground...what is it? This was a very thrilling heartpounding episode to say the least. Awesome.