Lost

Cabin Fever

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 08, 2008 on ABC

• Let's start moving...

Wow.. I have always enjoyed Locke episodes as he is very unique char - very out of usual standards. His storyline with faith and premonitions - it is just great. And this episode is not below the expectations - if not the best Locke episode, then on the top defenetly.

First the whole cabin thing - it has been haunting around for quite long and it looked like there is room some answers. But I think more than answers we did get more question. First, Claire.. What is she doing? What is her part? And the way she spoke about the baby? It looked like she has made 360* turn to evil, maybe.. why not. Something new for her.

But we did get one answer - Jacob is not Jack's father but still mystery remains. What he does on the island? Did he woke from death when he ended on the island? Anyway, I adore the mystery.

Also, the flashbacks to show more of the Locke's past - there is still so much to know - I liked the task when he had to choose something and he picked the knife. What it all meant? I have no idea... and the man who was on ER and later talked with Locke.. I had seen him before.. anyone have the idea who he was?

And the things on ship.. and the helicopter.. it was just a great episode.