Lost

Cabin Fever

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 08, 2008 on ABC

• Great episode. (includes spoilers)

After last week's episode, which was far from perfect, I give this episode a full 10! First of all Jack hardly appeared in this episode – which was great, cause I'm kinda getting tired of him. Not that I have anything against him, and I will always like him cause of Party of Five, but still enough is enough. I loved the whole cabin search part of the episode intertwined with flashbacks to John's childhood. Ben's dialogue was brilliant as always and Hurley was entertaining as usual. Big surprise to find Claire in the cabin. I'm betting that she was wounded pretty badly in the explosion and that she actually died, which would explain why her father took her with him. But still, I can't explain that weird smirk she had on her face when John approached her. Weird.

The interaction on board the ship was pretty intense and very interesting (I really hate Keamy). One small mystery was at last solved as we got to see how the creepy Doctor ended up washed on the shore with a slit throat. And once again, we discover that Michael can't die (what a shame, he's really getting on my nerves). I can't believe the Captain was killed. He was actually one of the nicer people aboard the ship and I was hoping we'd see more of him. Can't wait for next week's episode!!!

On a side note, Desmond is my favorite character and has been since he joined the show, but, I have to admit that Frank Lapidus (Jeff Fahey) is slowly taking over that spot with his small but excellent appearances throughout the past episodes. He's just an amazing. I loved the way he tried to refuse to take Keamy on the chopper and how he threw the satellite phone out of the chopper for the survivors. I just hope we get to see more his story and that he doesn't end up like the captain.