Lost

Cabin Fever

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 08, 2008 on ABC

• Good intro, good outro and Darma is back in the picture ! I start rambeling from here ...

spoilers !

I have to say this was a very good episode !
    First of all i have to thank vicqueto for seeing the link between emily beeing ben's and Locks' mother. That is exiting news witch explains why Ben sad that hey where diferent in that kind of tone...I asume diferent fathers but with emily dating a guy 2 times here age that will probably be the same guy. ( and a new secret )

This was a episode with a lot Lock and new or long-time-not-seen faces. Personaly i thought that went a little to fast because i have problems remembering all that. But this is no complain to the show ! I realy like stuff like that, for example the guy in Lock's dream!

I was almost afraid in the flashback with the black man pushing Lock's weelchair that he woud be jacob or something. That woud have been cheap and they didn't do that ( thanks! ) So he will be in the finale to make things extra hard for Lock ( i woud think because he ows him one apearently ) In other flashbacks emily is running out on baby-john and when the guy comes again when he is like 5 orso there is no sight of emily.Still, he has an older sister and younger brother ( baby-ben or is that stratching it? And from who is that baby-boy? From emily or her mother? )

2 things i likes about the ending.
    1st is that we see claire back and she has been ... let's say enlichted (typo,i know) and seems so happy maybee knowing that her boy will be in jacks good parenting hands??

2nd thing is ofcourse the last line. "he want us to move the island" I won't go wilt on this one but all i'm thinking is .. whell how the hell is sweet Sayid and his little boat going the get to the island if they move the damned thing :)
    Maybee some hardcore-adiceted-fan has a headcount of the people in the future-flashed and count if they can fit in that little boat of his?

Is it just me or is it just my feeling that the writers are now realy back in the series? It sure feels this way and Lost is fully back in the game !