Lost

Cabin Fever

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 08, 2008 on ABC

• It just gets better and better!!

"Cabin Fever" is one of the best episodes of the series, I really enjoyed the whole episode there wasn't one bad part to it, the flashback was the weakest part to the episode because I thought the only good parts were Abbadon and Alpert's scenes, oh and the young Locke saying "Don't tell me what I can't do".

The Freighter parts were amazing, I really like the character of Keamey, he is one of those characters you love to hate. Wonder what that devicce was on his arm. Totally didn't expect the captain to get shot. The scene when Sayid was driving back to the island was great, I got goosebumps.

The short beach scene was cool, I actually Found Jack funny for once. Then the helicopter came back WOW!

Well the main story to this episode was Locke, Ben and Hurley trying to find Jacobs cabin, Locke's dream was wierd and spooky as usual. There were some funny lines aswell like the part were Hurley asks what happened to Dharma and John replied "Ben happened" thought it was very funny. Scary scenes were in the actual cabin with Jacks dad and Claire they were both very scary and what was the matter with Claire's eyes? The ending was a shocker and really confusing, How do you move an island?

"Cabin fever" was a excellent episode of Lost which is right up there with the best episodes of this show.