Lost

Catch-22

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2007 on ABC

• What LOST is all about!

Yeah, It wasn't as action-packed as 'One of us' but It was still very good, I loved it! Having the reality that Desmond was leading Charlie to his death was pretty scarey and emotional, you know wondering if he'd die or not. It had some very funny parts like with Jin and Hugo. Kate's jelousy of Jack & Juliet and then having sex with Sawyer wasn't really the right thing to do but oh well? As the episode went on Desmond started having these strange but intersting visions of Penny coming to the island to rescue them or something. It was suspsensful and exciting.

The flashbacks of Desmond were nice because he was taught a valuable lesson about being honest to the women you love, very good.
    Charlie was saved by Desmond just before his predicted death came along. Good on ya Desmond, but is his plan really ruined? The end told us that, sort of. It WASN'T Penny but someone else! Who and why?

Overall, I'd classify as being a special episode because of the story but it was superb! Can't wait for 'D.O.C'!