Lost

Catch-22

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2007 on ABC

• Desmond !!!

7.6
    Boring is one word you might describe this episode but I described it as a small break from the excitement. From the beginning of the third season of Lost I have been sitting on the edge of my seat jumping up and down from the adrenolin rush Lost always gives me so this episode was more of a calm down kind of episode. Nothing much happened. Desmond sees Charlie's death again but he also sees Penny ( the love of his life ) land on the island but Charlie has to die for that to happen so Desmond is torn between sacrificing Charlie or the probability of him not seeing Penny again. The episode was alright. I never expected Lost to sink to a rating lower than eight but these things happen. Favorite character from this episode : Penny !! I liked how she flirted with Desmond in his flashbacks. She has atittitude !! Friends oponions : 1) 3 out 10. 2) 10 out of 10. 3) 9 out of 10. 4) 8 out of 10. 5) 10 out of 10.

Episode spotlight was on : Desmond :) Great stuff