A Lost Community
ABC (ended 2010)
poll
Comments (33)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Juliet and her portrayer Elizabeth Mitchell were nothing more than unwanted interlopers on Lost.She nearly and in some ways did ruin the show for me.She ruined V,which was a way better show in the 80's,but at least it got her off Lost.She is one of the worst things about Revolution.I have known who Elizabeth Mitchell is since she was on Loving 20 years ago.She couldn't act then and she can't act now,the expression on her face,you know the one she always has,she had it 20 years ago.
Flag
I know where you're coming from although maybe I don't feel so strongly. She'd make a great android with that asexual mini-smirk she constantly wears. :D
Flag
Kate and Sawyer were my favorites on the show and I loved them together,I didn't mind the triangle with Jack but Juliet messed it all up in my opinion.I have known Elizabeth's work since she was on a soap opera and I didn't like her then so when she came on Lost I dreaded hearing the news because I knew where it was going to go.I would've preferred she had been put with Jack.Evangeline and Josh just had so much chemistry.Any chemistry between Sawyer and Juliet was purely good acting on Josh's part.
Flag
Kate was the heroine of Lost,first episode until the last episode.Kate was my favorite character from beginning until the end.Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway were so hot together,my favorite couple and my favorite two characters on Lost.
Flag
Juliet was my favourite, her death was so sad.
Flag
It wasn't sad at all to me.
Flag
Did you lose your heart somewhere?
Flag
No I was just glad to see her go.
Flag
Come on guys, Sun needs a little more loving.
Flag
Juliet, Kate and Sun had something unique each other the other two did not have. It was a great casting of three very good actress with so different personality and body language. Three nice smiles and three beautiful woman. But Elizabeth Mitchell/ Juliet has stay in my mind forever.
I would rather have Ana Lucia here, even for the short time in Lost and not Claire.
Flag
Claire's not beautiful?
Flag
Claire looks nice, very pretty. But she lacks that dimension that makes you take a pause at the episode just to watch Juliet, Kate or Sun smiling.
Claire did not have that deep look in her eyes as the others, including Ana Lucia for my opinion ;)
Flag
Tastes vary, I guess. I don't find Juliet attractive at all, but I do like Kate and Sun. Emilie De Raven was much more sassy in Roswell.
Flag
I would say Claire was cute, like Penny or Libby. But she wasn't stunning like Kate or Sun, nor had the larger-than-life personality of Charlotte or Russeau.
Flag
I don't know how u can say Claire isn't stunning yet Sun is. That is just plain wrong. Claire was gorgeous, while Sun was blah .
Flag
Uahuu, because she is blonde? white? european?
Sun was/ is beautiful, and had not Juliet been on Lost, I would have voted SUn for my first choice. I do realize that Juliet is blond, and white, and european. But that has nothing to do for me voting for her. Elizabeth Mitchell is just a great actress ;)
Flag
Every widower and married man on that island had a thing for Sun, but the only guy with a crush on Claire was Charlie.

Same with Kate: every single guy on that island had a thing for her, yet Faraday was the only man that was attracted to Charlotte.
(flashsideways suggest Ben was also the only guy that was ever attracted to Russeau).
Flag
It was when Claire went all gnarly and crazy that I stopped rooting for her. I rooted earlier on.
Flag
I couldn't choose tell you the truth, they're all quite different. It's hard to choose Claire though as a character. She's hard to root for. Unlike Kate, where no matter what she's doing you still root for her.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I don't hitnk there was any female character I didn't root for, even the arguably bad guys like Miss Klugh, Eloise Hawking or Naomi.
Flag
Kate.. and only Kate <3 <3 <3
Flag
Juliet!!!

She loved Stephen King, survived two abusive relationships, time travelled to the 70s, took care of Ben when he was a little boy and totally stole Sawyer's heart!
Flag
If I recall accurately it was Kate and Sawyer who saved Ben when he was a little boy.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm