A Lost Community
ABC (ended 2010)

To commemorate the debut of Josh Holloway's new series Intelligence this evening, I thought you would appreciate the attached video of Sawyer highlights from the first three seasons of LOST. Try to keep up, they come fast and furious.

My favourite Sawyerism was when he referred to John Locke (Terry O'Quinn) as Mr. Clean. When John looked at him quizzically, Sawyer remarked, "C'mon man, all that's missing is an earring and a mop."

Enjoy.
44 Comments
Comments (27)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hey guys, help me out here. Do you remember Sawyer's nicknames for Danielle Rousseau and Miles (Ken Leung)? I acn't remember and it's driving me crazy?
Flag
I wish this clip had all 6 seasons worth of nicknames and more of his one liners.
Like when he's talking to Horace and refers to Richard Alpert as "Your buddy out there with the eyeliner." Or in S6 when he refers to Lapidus as "That pilot that looks like he stepped off the set of a Burt Reynolds film."
Flag
He was the man, for sure.
Flag
Still one of the best TV shows of all time!
Flag
Never before have I been so addicted to mythology. All the Oceanic and Dharma clues, all the talkbacks on AICN (I believe the one after "We Have To Go Back!) still has the all time record over there), all the POTENTIAL this show had... Not complaining. I actually really loved the finale. I found them trying to answer too much too fast, it would have better served to solve a few more mysteries during the whole of the last season. Emerson will always be Ben. Holloway will always be Sawyer. And Desmond still my favorites. The Constant. Good God.
Flag
Oh me too man! I still go back an re-watch the whole show regularly: "I HAVE TO GO BACK!" Lol I love it to bits and yes I loved the ending.
But my favourite seasons are 2 & 5. Probably because I loved every storyline involving The Dharma Initiative. However, "The Constant" will forever be one of my all time favourite hours of television. And all the characters!? I'm yet to come across a show that does characters as good as Lost did. This show was/is magic!
Flag
Lost was one of those shows that was very polarizing. For fans like you and I, it was awesome. Others just were not impressed. HBO's Boardwalk Empire comes real close when it comes to character presentation.
Flag
Ain't that the truth. From recent comments on these threads it looks like Boardwalk Empire is also starting to have fans on both sides of the fence.
Flag
I don't Know if you watched the hour long special that ran before the series finale. Even Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse admitted that things just kind of got away from them about halfway through the series' run. But the show still rocks. Here we are three and a half years the last episode and we're still talking.

I will add one more. Terry O'Quinn will always be Locke.
Flag
Locke forever! One of my favourite characters of all time.
Flag
Terry O'Quinn has a recurring role on Hawaii Five-O as does Daniel Dae-Kim. Still see Locke and Jin. Can't help it.
Flag
I did. They wrote themselves into a lot of corners. But since they knew after 3 years they would have to resolve the major questions over the last 3... I think (personal opinion) that they should have answered stuff little by little instead of the big payoff in the last few eps. It might have felt less contrived.
Flag
I don't know. For me personally I didn't have too many issues with how they handled the questions & answers. The show always delivered quality imho - but yeah I'm totally obsessed with the mythology of Lost.
Flag
Hell. Yes.
Flag
No doubt!.
Flag
Sayer definitely was the coolest among Lost characters. And we will be seeing more of Mr Holloway now that we have Intelligence!
Flag
I always looked forward to his contribution each episode. Did you watch the Intelligence pilot and what did you think?
Flag
Nice episode, definitely my kind of show. Furthermore, I've always liked the two leading actresses - M. Ory and M. Helgenberger, so I will most likely become a loyal viewer of Intelligence :)
Flag
Thx for compiling!!! Enjoyed it ! And yes i did watch the new series Intelligence and i ma keep watching till the jury's out!

/need more quips !
Flag
grimace
Flag
Scowl back at ya!
Flag
Sawyer was the best, bar none.
Flag
One of my favourite TV characters of all time.
Flag
I loved when he called Hurley, Jumbotron.
That shit still makes me laugh.
Flag
steakpuffy
Flag
Freckles (Kate), mamacita (Claire), Ana-Lulu (Ana Lucia), Earhart (Cindy), sister (Ethan's mom), Moonbeam (Libby), ginger (Charlotte) and Sweatheart (Juliet) weren't that bad either.
Flag
The quipster that just keeps on giving.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    The Carmichael Show President Trump
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    American Ninja Warrior
    NEW