Lost

Confidence Man

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2004 on ABC

• Awesome.

Sawyer is suspected of hoarding some asthma inhalers from the wreck. Sayid tortures Sawyer, who reveals to Kate that he does not have them. Sayid sets off to explore the island's shoreline in self-imposed isolation, needing time to come to terms with his actions in torturing Sawyer. Kate reads a letter that Sawyer always carries around, which reveals that "Sawyer" is an alias. When Sawyer was a child, a man known as Sawyer conned and slept with his mother, who was killed by young Sawyer's father in a murder-suicide. Young Sawyer vowed, in the letter, to give the letter to the original Sawyer. Later, Sawyer became a con-man and took the name of the original Sawyer. In flashbacks, Sawyer tries to con a husband and wife, but gives up when he discovers that they have a son. Wow- another awesome episode from LOST. We learnt about the awesome and hot i might add Sawyer. I love the whole storyline about Shannon having a asthma attack. I love the part where everyone is blaming Sawyer - awesome. I love Sawyer and Kate parts in the episode. Jack and Sawyer ...FIGHT - love it. Chalir and Claire - I love them and their peanut butter.