Lost

Confirmed Dead

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2008 on ABC

• Loved it!

I watched Confirmed Dead last night, and once again was truly amazed by the episode. In fact, this one is definitely better than the S4 premiere. The 4 new characters, I can't remember all their names, but one that stands out in my mind is Charlotte and also Dan. Was it Dan...? Aargh. I love the pilot, he is fantastic, but I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Once again, Michael Emerson delivered a fantastic performance as Ben, I particularly loved the part when Ben "shot" Charlotte, but she was wearing a bullet proof vest. And is it possible that Alex geniunely loves Ben, the man she grew up thinking was her father? Her face when Locke was going to shoot Ben was brilliant, and so real. It was also a pleasure watching Terry O'Quinn in this episode, he never fails to impress me and is now turning Locke into one of my favourite characters.

Although, did anyone else notice that the group got over Charlie's death rather quickly? I would've expected more sadness from Hurley and Claire, but no.. just pre-occupied with Locke and Ben's decisions and moves.

Overall, wonderful, wonderful episode, great performance by all cast members, and a very intriguing story to go along with it!