Lost

Confirmed Dead

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2008 on ABC

• We are proud to to present to you: The rescue team! Fasten your seatsbelts, because introducing new characters has never been more exciting.

It's not easy bring a goup of four new characters into a show that's been running for lready three years. Well, that couldn't have done it any better. While normally episodes like this one slows down the show (remember "the other 48 days" in season two?!), "confirmed dead" manages to combine the backstory of the team-members with things we wanted to see for a while anyway (I don't wanna give stuff away for people who haven't seen it yet).

Every member of the team lands on a different part of the island, which gives us the chance to see all the Losties, even though they are heading in different directions. They bring a lot of questions with them to the island but also a lot of answers. They're just not willing to tell them....yet.

"confirmed dead" got me really excited about season 4. It's a well written, throughout interesting episdoe. It has written LOST all over it and gives me the feeling the answers are coming our way....really!