Lost

Confirmed Dead

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2008 on ABC

• It was good but I've seen better

7.8
    Never mind the summary above. Yeah, I just didn't really get into this one because of who it was about and basically how weird the show is becoming. I'm just guessing it's this particular episode, I have a good friend who thinks the same about the show tonight. The whole story of the Freighter business was great but the flashbacks were strange. Miles has like this amazing power. Back on the island, Naomi's people arrive and problems between them and Jack's people are here. I won't go on too far. Really, the action was there, but there was something odd about this episode. It was different from what I know the show to be. I can't really explain further. The upsides, good action, high suspense and the downsides were the following. A strange episode, different from what I expected it to be and yeah, this episode was an example that the show is becoming something else. Some people complain that this season has been hard to follow, particularly grown-ups. I disagree, it's always been easy for me. I just can't take in odd episodes.