Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2007 on ABC

• Very Nice Episode

This was a really good episode for me. I quite liked the flash back parts of this one for a change.

In this episode Sun finds out that women who become pregnant on the island die. She follows Juliet to the hatch where Claire was taken previously to find out if the baby was conceived on the island. The flash backs show Sun finding out that Jin's parents are still alive and when Jin's mother tries to blackmail her she is forced to ask her father for money in order that Jin is not shamed by his mother being a prostitute. This was particularly revealing as we learn that the real reason Jin has to work for her father is because of this as her father sees this as Jin's debt. I really liked this story line.

Sun discovers that Jin is definitely the father of her child, but this also means she will die. This all made for a really good episode.

Elsewhere on the island we discover eye patch guy is still alive, but we don't know how. Just wouldn't be Lost without some unanswered questions though. At the end of the episode helicopter girl reveals that the remains of oceanic flight 815 were found and there were no survivors. I thought this was a really good way to end the episode as it makes us believe no one is looking for them as their families will think they are dead and that their has been a cover up probably to keep secret the location of the island. Overall pretty good episode.