Lost

D.O.C.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2007 on ABC

• It's Jin's baby!!!

I loved this episode, it really set up to the finale of season 3, that I am guessing. The flashback sequence in this episode I enjoyed, I just love Sun/Jin episodes so much. This time Sun must spare Jin shame because his mom is blackmailing him. I think Sun is really a underrated character, she is awesome. I loved the part when Jin's mom said "Just because I gave birth to him, doesn't mean he's my child" and then Sun goes "My family is very powerful(or something like that)." Then Sun says "My husband thinks you are dead, don't make me make that a reality" or something like that. So I just love Sun.

Sun and Juliet's whole relationship was well played and well written. I thought the acting was really good, I feel sorry for both of them, but stricken by surprise at Sun's happiness when she knows she is going to die, but it's Jins baby. She just looked so glad and smiling, it truly proves how much she loves Jin. Also at the end I also felt sorry for Juliet having to do all that, and then the ever so faithul "I hate you".

I wonder what the lady really said to the Other guy in italian, I bet she didn't say thank you. The Hurely conversation with her at the end was... suspenseful. Can't wait.