Lost

D.O.C.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2007 on ABC

• Sun !! Absolutely love her :)

Finally more Sun and Jin flashbacks but this time we meet Jin's parents. Jin's mother was a I don't want to say it and Jin's father was a fisherman and apparently Jin told Sun his father was dead to avoid the shame of where he came from. That really angered me. There is no shame in having a fisherman as a parent or even being a fisherman. Fishermen work hard to get the fish and they work hard to earn a living so for that I respect them, I know this isn't to the point but I just wanted to give my oponion about that. Jin's mother threatens Sun to expose herself as what she was unless Sun gives her a hundred thousand dollars. In this episode Sun finds Jack acting really weird so she starts discussing the probability of him wanting her baby because he's working with the others with Kate. Then Kate assures Sun that Jack wouldn't do such thing and then Kate tells her about Juliet's research so Sun explodes in Juliet's face. Juliet sneaks out in the middle of the night and tkaes Sun to the medical station and opens up a room which wasn't found by Claire and Kate before. Juliet then runs a few tests on her and finds out that the baby was concieved on the island so that meant that Sun was going to die. I really hope Sun dosen't die I mean she is a really good character and her flashbacks are my favorite flashbacks. Also in this episode the woman who fell on the island with a picture of Penny and Desmond is treated by the man who we have seen dying in that force field thing the others had in their borders so I found that him being alive is really odd. After the girl who fell out of the tree is awake Hugo starts asking her questions and then he tells her that they are the survivors of flight 815 but she claims thats impossible because the plane of flight 815 was found and there was no survivors..that freaked me out !! Very good episodes. My three favorite parts where : A. When Juliet tells Sun that she's helping Sun because she wants to give good news again. B. The fight scene between Jin and the man who Desmond let go after helping the hurt woman. C. When Juliet tells Sun that the hidden room is where they took the pregnant women to die. Favorite character from this episode : The favorite position is shared between Sun and Juliet. Friends's oponions : 1) 8 out of 10. 2) 8 out of 10. 3) 7 out of 10. 4) 10 out of 10. 5) 8 out of 10.

This episode put the spotlight on Sun !!! Great stuff !!