Lost

D.O.C.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2007 on ABC

• A well done Sun/Jin episode.

Its somewhat brave of the writers to include a SunJin episode at the season's endgame. They are the characters who always have much slower episodes than the rest, and more episodic too.

But now that Sun has a major storyline that is connected to the island, I think it was a smart decision. This was a great episode all around, much better than last week's "trek".

One of the greatest things was the flashback which many seemed to hate, but... I loved it.

Especially the part where Sun meets Jin's father. Amazing performance by the man, and very meotional series of scenes too.

I also liked how Sun stood up for herself and her husband at the end of the episode. And.. I was completetly surprised that the "mystery woman" was actually Jin's mother.

This episode also continues a recurring theme of Lost and that's how every decision has a consequnce... and not just for the one who makes the decision. It is basically Sun's indirect fault that Jin ended up working and doing horrible things for Mr. Paik.

The island portion was a huge improvement over the previous episode aswell. Sun and Juliet return to the medical station to find out who the father of the baby is. It's Jin! Great and bad news too. Great: it's Jin's! Bad: Sun's going to die soon unless rescue happens...

Can you say dramatic?

The sideplot, Desmond and co; superb! Mikhail returns, literally from the death just to manipulate a group of losties...again. I've to say the fight with him and Jin was superawesome.

Now, onto the ending... unlike last week's lackluster ending, this week we got a jaw dropping moment. The newly arrived stranger has something to tell Hurley.

That, 815 was found. And everyone died.

What?