Lost

Episode 0

Destination Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 21, 2005 on ABC

• It\'s a possibility that I have never been more confused in my entire life...

First I have to say that bringing Desmond back was, in my humble opinion, a really good addition to this episode. So much wasn't known about him when he was running full speed into the jungle and after getting a little tired of everyone else's background it was nice having a fresh flashback.

Yeah the episode was very exciting, I mean personally I thought it was more exciting than last season's finale but that may just be me. I know some people are saying nothing happened but I just have to ask, "were you watching the same show?"

Locke has finally lost his mind, and so has Ecko. And even though we probably won't know what happened with the whole radiation thing until next season Charlie seemed in a pretty good mood. Something is going on there..he's acting kind of strange, I suppose I would be too. The whole others thing was a tad dissapointing but apparently Henry is calling the shots, and I'm sure Michael isn't home free just yet, I don't think he'll even be able to get away from the place, as Desmond had problems doing.

Now what the heck was up with the 4-toed statue???? Yep weird, and I guess what confused me the most was Desmond's girlfriend. How in the heck? What..? I can't even peice a thought together on that one. I suppose the false alarm they were talking about was when Desmond was a little late that one time and he ended up crashing the plane, but just weird...I actually started fast forwarding it after the Charlie/Claire kiss until I realized the snow and such were part of the show. haha

And the fact that the quarentine sign could blow clear to another part of the island but yet Charlie walks away unscathed...?

Can't wait for next season. This is why we watch the show people!