Lost

Eggtown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2008 on ABC

• Locke: (puts grenade in Miles mouth) Enjoy your breakfast.

Kate's need to extract information from the hostage may jeopardize her relationships with Locke and Sawyer. In flash forwards, Kate has a hard and difficult life off the island. This episode was another absolutely awesome episode of Lost the fourth season is so good, Kate was great in this every scene she is in is truely superb, I liked at the start of the episode when Locke and Ben were talking it reminded me of some of the great scenes in the hatch in season two (It feels like such a long time ago). Sawyer and Hurley are great both of them are very funny whenever there on screen together, they are the best double act since Chandler and Joey (Friends), Miles I feel sorry for I really like him, he is such a great character, I was happy to see Jin and Sun for once, there characters are rarely seen at the momment. So I have one compliant about the season at the momment were are all the characters, we see the main ones like Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke and Ben, but were are the others everytime we see them they are just like extras standing in the background, we rarely see them talking. But all in all "Eggtown" was a superb episode that was full of suspence and shocks I liked it alot, 10 out of 10.