Lost

Eggtown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2008 on ABC

• I never had a bigger heart attack watching Lost than I did with this episode!

Season 4 of Lost is topping all other seasons as the best season ever. Because everything is absolutely unexpected and each episode becomes more shocking than the previous one.

But Eggtown is the biggest of "shock" episodes of the entire series. I've never felt a greater need to be jumping around screaming OMGWTF but I was watching with my dad so I had to hold it in. My heart is still racing from watching that episode. Since it's too early to reveal stuff, I will save that for later reviewers. While there is interesting stuff with the on-island storyline, the real shockers are in Kate's flashfowards. Every single revelation in this episode was absolutely nothing like I expected. I want to congradulate the writers of this episode for such a wonderful episode of good writing and great suspense. Keep on writing and keep up the greatness that is Season 4!!!