Lost

Eggtown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2008 on ABC

• A flash forward episode focused on Kate. Her fate lies in the hands of her mother. Although its also a current episode focusing on Sawyer and Kates relationship. In the end, we see Kate holding none other than Claires baby, Aaron! Its a cliffhanger!

We still have no clue as to what happened exactly when the "oceanic 6" got rescued. These flash forward episodes are brilliant, while entertaining and irritating. Im so impatient, its hard to watch! I just want to know what happened to them! Kate getting off with 10 years probation is fair I think. We wouldn't want her sitting in a jail cell. When Kate said that her son wouldn't be put on the stand, I was like, son? What son? Of course they were showing the Sawyer scenes where you automatically assume that its his son they speak of. But then, how could it be? They couldn't have flashed forward that far! And then when Kate walks up the stairs, into the bedroom, you see the boy for the first time, and she calls him Aaron!!! I can't wait for this to be explained! Did something happen to Claire? Or did Kate steal Aaron? What an episode!!