Lost

Eggtown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2008 on ABC

• Great comeback!

Kate has flashfowards to when she is on trial for all the crimes she committed before the crash. Jack testifies as a character witness. He lies about life on the island to make Kate look good. Kate has a son...named Aaron.

Kate and Miles make a deal. Miles will tell Kate any information he knows about her, if she gets him to talk to Ben for 1 minute. She asks Sawyer for help and they plan it. Locke falls for the trick. Miles and Ben talk and Miles offers to lie to his people on the ship if Ben can get him some money (like 3.2 million or something like that). Jin has improved in his English. Dan has a strange remembering problem that Charlotte is helping him with. Sayid and Desmond have not made it to the freighter yet. Locke banishes Kate, so she goes back to the beach after sleeping with Sawyer.

This episode was great! The ending was so mysterious! If it's Claire's baby Aaron, then that is really weird. I like Miles! He's so funny! I can't believe what Locke did to him with the grenade and everything. This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!