Lost

Eggtown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2008 on ABC

• Kate Centered Episode even fails to deliver a Strong Flash ForwarD!!!!

6.7
    Plot Details/Objective -» With 4 of the Oceanic six revealed, was time to concentrate in Kate and show us how she surpassed her Main Problem. Since the writers in the FF are doing shocking surprises, Kate couldn´t be the expectation. The event in the Island center around Kate and this time was not difficult to give her a task, involving Ben and Miles.

What I Like/Disliked -» The Last Scene of Kate FF. Some dialogues between the characters, Kate and her mother last interaction.

Overall:

Presentation -» (6/10). Not strong, just presenting.

Complication Phase -»(6/10). Nothing that could put you worried and filled with tension, was just Kate wanting to Know he she is pregnant and making a deal with Miles.

Climax -»(6/10). Really could notice any in the Island event. In the FF, was Claire and her Mother conversation, but nothing from the top.

Cliffhanger/Ending -» (8/10). Was nice to see the surprise at the ending.

Flash-forward's -» (7,5/10) It is hard to manage Kate FF. The writers come up with something, which was tie something to her, to allow her FF to have some surprise, and all the surprises centers around Kate Child.

Time and Scenes Management -» (7/10). Put Kate trial in play was the best way/move they could do to Kate scenes this time and maintain some secrets and at the same time gave us some hints. The event In the Island bring one hint, but a very vague one. It was impossible to me to not notice the time that the Island Event bought.

Dialogues -» (7/10). As usual, even with a episode which is not great, Lost writers can maintain good dialogues.

Action /Adventure -» (5/10). Nothing here to admire.

Drama/Emotions -» (6/10). Maybe reunion with her mother, but I did not care.

Suspense/Tension -» (5/10). Couldn´t notice anything.

Mystery/Curiosity/Doubts/Hints -» (7/10). The usual, vague hints and the FF give another hint. Where is Sayid and Desmond?

Surprise/Twists/Thoughts Changer -» (6,7/10). The possibility of Kate pregnancy was not something attractive, but the ending could only mean that One more old character is dead or missing.

This episode really fails to deliver Quality, even with a FF centered in Kate, with Jack participation. The so called cliffhanger was not so strong as intended to be and only if you are a super fan, you will think that this episode is great.