Lost

Everybody Hates Hugo

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2005 on ABC

• I liked it!

Hurley has flashbacks of him and his friend quitting their jobs and roaming free for a day. His friend finds out that he won the lottery and no longer likes him.

Jack puts Hurley in charge of the food in the hatch. He tells Rose about the hatch and takes her there. Locke tells Charlie about the hatch. Charlie wants Hurley to get him peanut butter, but when Hurley refuses, Charlie gets angry at him. Claire finds the bottle that Jin, Walt Sawyer, and Michael took on the raft. She and Shannon bring it to Sun, who takes Jin for dead. Jin, Sawyer and Michael are let out of the cage by Ana and Mr. Eko. They meet Libby also. They are taken to their place of refuge, where they meet Bearnard, Rose's husband. Hurley decides to blow all the food up as it will cause problems, but then he gives the food to everyone instead.

This episode was pretty good! I missed the climatic ending with the mystery and excitement, but I still liked the ending! It was happy! I don't know why Hurley's friend got mad at him for winning the lottery. This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10!