Lost

Everybody Hates Hugo

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2005 on ABC

• Hugo always makes me laugh.

Not that anything exciting happened but it was a very good episode. I liked it, seems like I like every Lost episode that comes on. Hugo struggles to be responisble when it comes to saying no to Charley about a jar of peanut butter and we see some flashbacks of Hugo's life, him getting fired, him with a friend and him winning the lottery and how all this has to do with these few numbers. The flashbacks were funny at times but really emotional at other moments like he looks into his friend's eyes after his friend finds out he won the lottery. It was nice to see Shannon and Sun again after an abcense of two episodes. This episode was flled with Awwwwww moments which I thank the writer's for like when Bernard finds out that Rose is okay or when Hugo and Charley hug at the end of the episode or when Charlie gives Claire the jar of peanut butter. Also in this episode we find out that the people who captured Sawyer,Gin and Michael are actually other survivors of the plane. My favorite character from this episode is Hugo ! The food mister, my nickname for him :) Nice episode.