Lost

Everybody Loves Hugo

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2010 on ABC

• If we stopped waiting for episodes with "all" the answers and just sat and watched...

People seem to want answers these last few remaining weeks of the greatest show to ever air on TV. I read some reviews where people aren't happy. Everybody Loves Hugo was a spectacular episode. The moment Hugo and Libby kiss, and memories flash back.. OMG! Goosebumps and shivers down my spine. I was literally screaming in joy and amazement. We waited so long for these two to reunite in some shape or form. I always wondered why Libby didn't come see Hurley after she died. I'm not going to break down the episode just give some thoughts, considering you can read plenty other reviews if you want the whole ep' story. But I really, really enjoyed this episode. Starting from Chang giving the award to Hugo, do Desmond running over Locke, which I feel he did to get his memories into gear seing as though they usually see their "other life" with near death experiences. Either way, this episode was absolutely awesome. And yes... We finally got the answer to what the "whispers" were. Can't wait til next week, hope they continue the Locke/sideways story because I'd love to see what he does when he remembers. OMG!