Lost

Everybody Loves Hugo

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2010 on ABC

• All in All this was a Satisfying and informative episode that definately left us wanting more! The end of Lost is really coming together now and I know we're not ready for what lies ahead......**spoilers ahead***

Hurley episodes are always very touching, and light hearted, but none has been as informative and shocking as this one. "Everybody loves hugo" wasn't as stellar as let's say "Ab Aeterno" and "Happily ever after" (those were definate 10's) but gave us some great lost moments to cherish. FLocke throwing Des down the well on the island, to be followed by Des running down Locke (i couldn't breathe at that moment..literally!) in the sideways universe was intense!! Hurley and Libby's moments together (long awaited) and how they too are getting reminders of the island was just simply beautiful... We got to see most of our favorite characters (after a week that only aired 6 or 7 main cast) and things are really starting to get together. Jack face to face with the Man-in-Black, Alpert-Ben-MIles taking off on their own, and Widmore and the people on the sub all have their factions ready (Jin included), and it's just moments away from all hell breaking loose! I swear these next 4 episodes coming up better be finale quality, and i have no doubt that the finale itself(tear drops down cheek) will be the best television moment of the millenium thus far,lets bring on "The Last Recruit"