Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2009 on ABC

• Lets pause at the creators because once again they proved that they can NOT disappoint!!!

Wow, this was an ass-kicking episode. I love that it involved 3 different story lines so there was definitely no time filler scenes, all the scenes were b*tchin!

Lets pause at the creators because once again they proved that they can NOT disappoint. This was the perfect set up for a 2 hour finale.

I'm starting to think that Jack's plan may work? The writers took it this far so they are definitely planning on doing something with Jack's story line. Either they DO erase the past and move on or something crazy and unexpected thing happens like them all dying? This really makes me worried. What if they all do die? Ughh!!

The most brilliant scene was the scene that revealed to us that Locke was the one who sent Richard to himself to get the bullet out and tell him that he needs to die. Brilliant Lost scene!!!

How did Kate get on the submarine like that? Looks like they will escape and get back to the island. Oooo looks good. Can't wait for the finale...and than we wait half a year again..NOOOOO!!!! ((