Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2009 on ABC

• Absolutely breathtaking setup for the finale.

Wow !!!!! Another great episode out of the bag. Three different stories in a single episode, and all of them making you sit on the edge of your seat. Every moment in this episode makes you think what is going to happen next.
    The episode starts from where the story ended last week with Faraday's death. We come to know that his mother believed in all the time shift thing and agreed to take Jack and Kate to Jughead.
    On the other side, Sawyer(or should i say LaFleur) and Juliet come in trouble when they're arrested and questioned. Again we see the stubborn Sawyer who refuses to say a word. He is my personal favorite character of the show. Miles finally tells his father that all they indeed are from the future. This worries him and he agrees to evacuate everyone off the island because he now sensed the impending danger.
    Coming back to the future, John Locke again proves that he understands everything better than anyone else by perfectly timing the event when he emerges out of the jungle with a bullet in his leg. Just for a change, Ben has taken a back seat and Locke is in the limelight. Richard is his usual self. Unchanged and unaffected by anything that has happened over the past 30 years. Locke decides to kill Jacob. That is surely going to be exciting.
    This episode was the perfect setup for the season finale coming up next week with the double episode. Lets see what incidents happen.
    The bits and pieces are slowly but surely coming together. The writers have once again proved their crystal clear understanding of the subject and also their brilliant imagination and creativity.
    I just cant wait for the season finale. I am really excited for it, but at the same time, i am sad that it's gonna be a real long time after that before the next episode comes. But for the moment, the stage is all set for the climax. I hope that the finale lives up to its expectations. Keep up the good work guys.