Lost

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2009 on ABC

• Jacob where are you....?

I really dont know where to start last night episode kept me the whole time on the edge of my seat.
    It was about time Sayid appears to save the day, and Chang to believe that they are all in grave danger.

That scene in the sub was awesome I KNEW Kate was about to appear, just when Juliett feels that Sawyer is now completely hers She comes and says "Hi" WOW!!!
    Hurley, Miles and Jin are hidden, Charlotte and all the women are getting out of the island. Everything is shaping like its suppose to be. (except Jack who thinks he can change eveerything).

Now who will exactly make the Losties go back to their time? Locke or Jack? umm...
    Locke has change now, he is more confident and he hears the island. The speech of was great too everyone agrees with him except for Alpert and Ben.
    I think either Jacob doesnt exist and by killing him he is just opening everyone eyes that they have been manipulated by richard or ben OR that BY killing him he is helping him, since we know that a voice was hear in the cabin saying "save me" he has been trap on the cabin or in the island and he wants to be free by "getting killed" I dont know
    cant wait to the season finale!