Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

2008-2010 Leak: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. PLOT OUTLINE LEAKED.

killer680

[21]May 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    let's face it, this obviously isn't what's going to happen.

but i'll admit, i love all of these 'fanfic spoilers' that come during the hiatus'. i remember last summer, about a month before the third season premeir, this forum with this guy 'lostexplained2006'. obviously, none of it was true, but that didn't take away from the enjoyability of it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

randsz

[22]May 27, 2007
    • level: 3
    FAKE

flowsta

[23]May 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    aredo3604 wrote:
    Well... you could be part of the production yourself and just posting these info on boards along with others from the staff to find out what people think about a tentative script before major episode filming actually begins (many things can be changed in the editing process, you know.. many more scenes than those going in the final cut and packaged for broadcasting exist up to the point to be able to create more than one version of the same story...). Or you could be just a fanfic writer with no clue and no connection about what the real Lost production staff is doing with the serie and you simply posted your own ideas for a fanfic....

my thoughts too..

spuriousUK

[24]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    This is all interesting speculation, but I'm afraid utter nonsense. The exec-producers have already gone on record saying they're in complete radio silence about S4, just to avoid this kind of stuff. So nice try, but nobody knows anything at this point and for a long time to come, and thats the truth.

skeena93

[25]May 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    Well, weève got to give them some credit, who ever came up with this had one he11 of an imagination. I'd say 99% is fake.

Javeman

[26]May 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    These are the best fake leaked news I've ever read, so I give props to the thread starter for that.

sunlust

[27]May 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    Yeah we don't have to "count the ways" in which this is too convoluted.  But a good effort though.  Rex, Insert, and Toasty - lol!

CRTMN0463

[28]May 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    He did say that there is one fake "fact." My guess would be that it is that this is from a reliable source.

AgentReturner

[29]May 27, 2007
    • level: 1

Fake or not, I think its pretty interesting what he wrote about the whole concept of pressing the button, so the Island's timeline stays in the past while the present keeps going. As far as "time-travel", I don't think that's too far-fetched of an explanation. In fact, I think that's the best one I've heard. It would explain why no one can find the island and how they crashed there.

Also, I'm thinking just based along those lines, that maybe the reason Desmond is getting premonitions is that he really died at the end of Season 2, and the Desmond we're seeing now is some messed up Desmond from the future that kinda like, "fell" onto the island from the future because of another rift. Who knows. This theory opens up a lot of possibilities.

While a little less plausible, but still pretty interesting, is what he wrote about a Dharma Conspiracy. If I'm not mistaken, those he named involved were Jack's dad, Sun dad, and some other people. But that wouldn't be such a bad conclusion if they found out this all was an "intended" conspiracy to get all the passengers on the island. Can anyone find out who those other names are?

Maybe I should make a separate topic discussing these new theories/revelations. Regardless if this guy is BS-ing or not, you have to admit this is a really new way to look at the show. 

claire0788

[30]May 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    ah man i wish i never read that, ill forget in about a week though. If thats true its going to get really confusing. I think alot of fans will be annoyed by this more sci fi path.

Camadiel

[31]May 27, 2007

All I had to read was the first "fact" to know it was fake.

Specific times and dates for everything? Ha! They wern't even sure they were going to kill Charlie until a few weeks ago.

Fishbulb13

[32]May 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    MaDMaxXx89 wrote:
    McCyberchris wrote:
    yeah ok I'm sure a newbie would know all of this.

Why not? Maybe he took it from trustfull website...

The fact that he/she claimed that it came from a "reliable source" that is "...someone who works somehow related to the production of the show" without citing any sort of source whatsoever is proof enough for me.

The theory is BS, plain and simple.

flowsta

[33]May 27, 2007
    AgentReturner wrote:

Fake or not, I think its pretty interesting what he wrote about the whole concept of pressing the button, so the Island's timeline stays in the past while the present keeps going. As far as "time-travel", I don't think that's too far-fetched of an explanation. In fact, I think that's the best one I've heard. It would explain why no one can find the island and how they crashed there.

Also, I'm thinking just based along those lines, that maybe the reason Desmond is getting premonitions is that he really died at the end of Season 2, and the Desmond we're seeing now is some messed up Desmond from the future that kinda like, "fell" onto the island from the future because of another rift. Who knows. This theory opens up a lot of possibilities.

While a little less plausible, but still pretty interesting, is what he wrote about a Dharma Conspiracy. If I'm not mistaken, those he named involved were Jack's dad, Sun dad, and some other people. But that wouldn't be such a bad conclusion if they found out this all was an "intended" conspiracy to get all the passengers on the island. Can anyone find out who those other names are?

Maybe I should make a separate topic discussing these new theories/revelations. Regardless if this guy is BS-ing or not, you have to admit this is a really new way to look at the show.

you and him work together..confess!

jamesx32

[34]May 27, 2007
    Ha Ha Ha. Rex and Toasty.

krazy4crack

[35]May 27, 2007
    • level: 51
    Interesting read.

icyfre2021

[36]May 27, 2007
    Wayyyyyyyyyyy too science fictiony, I think it'll detached a bunch of the audience if this actually goes as it is, but yea, Time Travel and all that going back in time, meh........... Dont think its gonna happen. If it does, I'm gonna pissed, cause thats a crappy ending... everyone living happily

icyfre2021

[37]May 27, 2007
    Fishbulb13 wrote:
    MaDMaxXx89 wrote:
    McCyberchris wrote:
    yeah ok I'm sure a newbie would know all of this.

Why not? Maybe he took it from trustfull website...

The fact that he/she claimed that it came from a "reliable source" that is "...someone who works somehow related to the production of the show" without citing any sort of source whatsoever is proof enough for me.

The theory is BS, plain and simple.

If he were to quote someone, they'd be fired.

torq89

[38]May 27, 2007
    lost me with the time bubble stuff.... good read though... but i'll just wait and watch what happens...

Magnetic-Force

[39]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    Right everyone i've saved this away.

In January i'll take it out and we'll all see how acurate he is then.

drew92591

[40]May 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    I can actually believe this theory. The Lost producers would do something like this. I dont really understand it, but it does make you think.