Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

2008-2010 Leak: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. PLOT OUTLINE LEAKED.

flowsta

[41]May 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    drew92591 wrote:
    I can actually believe this theory. The Lost producers would do something like this. I dont really understand it, but it does make you think.

they would never release such an info!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drew92591

[42]May 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    how do you know that? He said that they released it to the whole Lost crew. Someone could have leaked it

LennySmall

[43]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    flowsta wrote:
    aredo3604 wrote:
    Well... you could be part of the production yourself and just posting these info on boards along with others from the staff to find out what people think about a tentative script before major episode filming actually begins (many things can be changed in the editing process, you know.. many more scenes than those going in the final cut and packaged for broadcasting exist up to the point to be able to create more than one version of the same story...). Or you could be just a fanfic writer with no clue and no connection about what the real Lost production staff is doing with the serie and you simply posted your own ideas for a fanfic....

my thoughts too..

Or he could be part of the production team posting some misleading facts in order to totally confuse the viewers and have them even more surprised when the actual thing is revealed.

drew92591

[44]May 27, 2007
    well it is very interesting how he said that they took it off the abc forum like 6 times. Why would they do that unless something was up?

flowsta

[45]May 27, 2007
    drew92591 wrote:
    well it is very interesting how he said that they took it off the abc forum like 6 times. Why would they do that unless something was up?

might be a lie

flowsta

[46]May 27, 2007

drew92591 wrote:
    how do you know that? He said that they released it to the whole Lost crew. Someone could have leaked it
    i think they wouldn't do that!

edit: i wouldn't belive a single word he "says" 

Edited on 05/27/2007 12:01pm

drew92591

[47]May 27, 2007
    it makes sense though. I definatley can see this happening.

siddy_2005

[48]May 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    i kinda believe it.....cant wait to see if it comes true. either way its gonna be amazing

PeelingSunburn

[49]May 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    drew92591 wrote:
    Working on TV doesn't entitle "everyone on the crew" to information/secrets of the shows ultimate outcome or plot specifics for the next 3 years. If there's a writer's room and a couple of assistants to go with the producers/creators then they are the ones with the answers, and trust me the assistants aren't losing their jobs to post spoilers. And when you try to draw market research you don't do it on tv.com...not because of anything bad, but because the volume of people in and out of here is hard to judge...
    Edited on 05/27/2007 12:28pm

aredo3604

[50]May 27, 2007
    drew92591 wrote:
    I can actually believe this theory. The Lost producers would do something like this. I dont really understand it, but it does make you think.

I think their true plans involve way more sci-fi than just time travelling and time paradoxes... When Juliet put "aliens" in the sentence I bet it's part of the plan to reveal who Jacob really is .. who the true Others (the entities) really are...

Magnetic-Force

[51]May 27, 2007
    I don't believe this. But i have seen other spoilers dissed as being fake, so i've saved this.

99% chance it's a load of rubbish though.

sunlust

[52]May 27, 2007
    • level: 5

drew92591 wrote:

They've done that in the past for other whacked out "major spoilers" that turned out to be fake or only halftruth.  The people at ABC likely don't even know all this information!

Those who run the forum pull stuff from their boards all the time that "claim" they are accurate spoilers from reliable sources, whether they are or not.

lostinsimpsons

[53]May 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    If you honestly believe this, than you should probably ask Hurley where you can sign up to join his mental hospital. First of all, no studio in the history of time would ask a show to plan out three years into the future, simply because anything can change-an actor can leave the show, if they're old they may die, etc. Remember how Nikki and Paulo were supposed to be absolutely crucial to the plot of this season, but they were killed off when people didn't like them (which is ridiculous, but I won't get into that)? This shows that anything can change. Second of all, no show, not even Lost, can expect to maintain viewers while dealing with time-bubbles and time warps and all that crap. The button in the hatch was already explained-it released the electromagnetic energy. Also, Sayid, Sawyer, Hurley, Ben, all dying? While apparently all the Red-Shirts live? Not buying it. If this happens, I will never watch TV again, because if it were true it would be the biggest load of crap I've ever seen in my life.

bsrj2292

[54]May 27, 2007
    ha everyone saying i knew this was fake from the first sentence reminds me of the first time i watched the x-files the first words i saw were like this is all based off real police reports or somthing next i turned it off laghed and watched lost.

dajman15

[55]May 27, 2007

It's obviously fake, you say juliet dies in the 2009 season finale and say sawyer shoots her in the 2010 season.

also you say sawyer gets off the island in the 2010 season finale and then say he is killed before that.

Although some of the things COULD be true

AgentReturner

[56]May 27, 2007
    dajman15 wrote:

It's obviously fake, you say juliet dies in the 2009 season finale and say sawyer shoots her in the 2010 season.

also you say sawyer gets off the island in the 2010 season finale and then say he is killed before that.

Although some of the things COULD be true

He said she ambiguously dies in 2009 finale, and if you read it carefully, he says sawyer dies when they go back to the Real World and is killed in an accidental shooting supposedly set up by Dharma.

Fishbulb13

[57]May 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    icyfre2021 wrote:
    Fishbulb13 wrote:
    MaDMaxXx89 wrote:
    McCyberchris wrote:
    yeah ok I'm sure a newbie would know all of this.

Why not? Maybe he took it from trustfull website...

The fact that he/she claimed that it came from a "reliable source" that is "...someone who works somehow related to the production of the show" without citing any sort of source whatsoever is proof enough for me.

The theory is BS, plain and simple.

If he were to quote someone, they'd be fired.

Then they shouldn't be leaking it to untrustworthy people. Do you honestly think that anybody would risk their cushy jobs on one of the most profitable television shows in recent memory just to get spoilers out on teh Intern3ts?

drew92591 wrote:

Because it's utter rubbish?

lostinsimpsons wrote:
    First of all, no studio in the history of time would ask a show to plan out three years into the future, simply because anything can change-an actor can leave the show, if they're old they may die, etc.

To be fair, Babylon 5 was planned out in its entirety before filming.

mchez

[58]May 27, 2007
    I read this thing with an open mind and some of it made sense. (only because, nobody knows ANYTHING! and every new "theory" seems cool at the time but they are just "theories.") Why kill off the majority of the main characters? doesn't make sense. The characters make the show and there is now way, Sawyer, Desmond, Hurley, Juliette, Patty, Ben...etc are going to die. Why would the series end with Kate and Jack chillin on the beach? it just doesn't add up and the LOST writers are way too good at what they do to do something like this. I will say this...the whole Christian Shepherd/Sun's father among others being involved sounds interesting but too far fetched.
    Edited on 05/27/2007 8:10pm

mchez

[59]May 27, 2007
    PS....

The whole "time bubble" thing is an interesting theory but if it's truly in it's "own time", how do they explain people coming and going? (Juliette) and Desmond crashing into the island during his around the world race?

if the island was "hidden" or "in it's own time" how could he find it? did his old hatch partner not press the button that day too??? doubt it.

just some thoughts...

mbdabomb

[60]May 27, 2007
    I'm gonna say this is all false based on that it isn't reasonable at all. The reason the plane crashed was due to electro magnetics.

There is not time door, although it does sound reasonable, it is a good theory but no reality.

Too many people die in your theory. Juliet, Hugo, AND Sayid? Don't think so.