Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

2008-2010 Leak: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. PLOT OUTLINE LEAKED.

orange_sponge

[61]May 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    only i know the spoilers, not anyone else except for the writers

hurley dies when the ninjas come! get your facts straight!

locke will be the only survivor next season and train with the sensei to become the kumite grand champion and battle smokie in the ring as his championship match

there will be a training montage similar to rocky of smokie getting into shape, since by then, he'll be the underdog and locke will be the bad guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

L0717

[62]May 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    if lost is really going to get all sci-fi than the ratings will go down and i will definately not watch it. lost shouldnt be too much sci-fi , it should be a dramatic, weird, creepy story.

Fishbulb13

[63]May 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    orange_sponge wrote:
    only i know the spoilers, not anyone else except for the writers

hurley dies when the ninjas come! get your facts straight!

locke will be the only survivor next season and train with the sensei to become the kumite grand champion and battle smokie in the ring as his championship match

there will be a training montage similar to rocky of smokie getting into shape, since by then, he'll be the underdog and locke will be the bad guy

Will he make first dan?

tribalchic

[64]May 27, 2007
    • level: 17

for some reason the first paragraph about the time door just seems to make sence to me.i mean it would totally make the whole sub-plot fit.

~if this is legit i think abc,and jj are gonna hunt you down for postin this,expecially since they were extremly mad about this seasons finale leak.

pimprias227

[65]May 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    Whos ths ignoramius that desided to make up all of thise stuff and post it, remember then finale major spoilers we got, none of them came true except abut charlie dying, stop bull **** us kid, ok.

tribalchic

[66]May 27, 2007
    • level: 17

pimprias227 wrote:
    Whos ths ignoramius that desided to make up all of thise stuff and post it, remember then finale major spoilers we got, none of them came true except abut charlie dying, stop bull **** us kid, ok.

actually the last major finale spoiler that was released the week before they airred "greatest hits" turned out to be completly true....down to the very last detail.

~also,what i said above was a little mis-leading(since im very tired) i meant to say that i understood what was explained in the first paragraph,however i think that this article has suffered from the tell- a- friend~telophone game,where each time it is repeated the story is tweaked till eventually it no longer resembles what was originally said.

~to sum it up,i think that the frist paragraph might be very true indeed....the rest not so much!

Kez1984

[67]May 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    Seems alittle long winded but interesting even if it  just happens to be a fake,

Iamrecognized

[68]May 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    drew92591 wrote:
    how do you know that? He said that they released it to the whole Lost crew. Someone could have leaked it

This kills it immediately. I am sure I read somewhere that only those involved in the 'gamechanger' of season 3's finale were told what happened... So its ludicrous to think that they told all the actors exactly what happens for the next 3 years.

Fishbulb13

[69]May 28, 2007

Iamrecognized wrote:
    drew92591 wrote:
    how do you know that? He said that they released it to the whole Lost crew. Someone could have leaked it
    This kills it immediately. I am sure I read somewhere that only those involved in the 'gamechanger' of season 3's finale were told what happened... So its ludicrous to think that they told all the actors exactly what happens for the next 3 years.

Not only the actors, but "someone who works somehow related to the production of the show." That's like saying it was his brother's, cousin's, uncle's, mother's, nephew's, former roommate's friend that works as a best boy on the set, but was privy to super cool information that he just had to spread on teh Intern3ts.

Well, it looks like the OP got exactly what he wanted from posting that garbage... attention. I vote we all let this thread die now.

Edited on 05/28/2007 7:37am

flowsta

[70]May 28, 2007
    hehehehe.. i was about to ask why we keep this thread up?!

joshuajb

[71]May 28, 2007

F-A-K-E!

But if it were true, I would definitely stop watching the show!  

flowsta

[72]May 28, 2007
    joshuajb wrote:

F-A-K-E!

But if it were true, I would definitely stop watching the show!

no you wouldn't ^^

schismlateralus

[73]May 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    i just found this site:
    www.speedinguplost.com
    its a petition to end lost before 2010.
    i agree with this site, lost will probably be canceled before 2010, due to the loss of viewers. i just wanna see all the secrets of the island before the show ends!
    i hope this petition works, cos i would much rather see a proper ending to lost, than see it getting canceled in 2 years.
    what do you guys think??

chris

SoylentYellow

[74]May 28, 2007
    • level: 21

schismlateralus wrote:
    i just found this site:
    www.speedinguplost.com
    i agree with this site, lost will probably be canceled before 2010, due to the loss of viewers. i just wanna see all the secrets of the island before the show ends!
    i hope this petition works, cos i would much rather see a proper ending to lost, than see it getting canceled in 2 years.
    what do you guys think??

chris

LOST is down 10 million viewers from its peak, but it seems to have leveled off ... for now.  If they keep the quality as high as its been over the last several episodes, more viewers wont leave.

I dont think theres a danger of cancellation.  But if ABC tries to cancel it...  bombard ABC executives with massive quantities of NUTS !!!   

TenaciouslyDark

[75]May 28, 2007
    • level: 3

I really wish I hadn't just read that.  I'm torn now in between thinking that this is a load of crap and almost, probably foolishly, believing it.  The rational side of me thinks that information like this would never get leaked but then, another part of me thinks what if this is true, and now I know what's going to happen right until the very end.  Uuuggghhh, I'm actually annoyed with myself for not being able to resist looking at this post.  If it is true, how unfair is it that Sayid dies??  He's my fave!

sheri234

[76]May 28, 2007
    we just have to wait and see..

byzkut

[77]May 28, 2007

if the time bubble thing were true then how could juliette see her sister in the flame station? its not like the station could see into the future. also, how would ben have known about bush being re-elected or the red sox winning the world series if they were in the past?

this theory is garbage, but its pretty damn creative nonetheless

Fishbulb13

[79]May 28, 2007
    schismlateralus wrote:
    i just found this site:
    www.speedinguplost.com
    what do you guys think??

chris

ABC has scheduled the show as such apparently because of international licensing issues. At least that's the reason they're giving.

hurleysurvives wrote:
    I have reported you to the mods for site abuse, to touchstone, abc, and badrobot for possible breach of job contract if this turns out to be true. I sincerely hope that you never work in Hollywood again if this is real and not a foiler. I have so many friends in the TV community that work very hard at what they do and in no way do they deserve to have their hard work compromised because someone needs to prove "how cool they are" on a message board. If this is true, you have clearly committed career suicide.

My personal opinion is this is a foiler, but better safe than sorry.

Good luck with that. If it turns out to be true, I hope that the OP's friend gets strung up by his jumblies.

killer680

[80]May 28, 2007
    the only thing more laughable than these 'spoilers' themselves is the fact that some of you believe them.