Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

2008-2010 Leak: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. PLOT OUTLINE LEAKED.

SoylentYellow

[81]May 28, 2007
    • level: 21

Its possible the spoilers are being leaked to guage fan reaction to their plans.  Even if the leaks are real, they could always change them.  Even January 2008 is a long way off...  let alone 2010. 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Speedyy1984

[82]May 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    Do you think Elvis is on the other island? Interestin theory, because it is a theory in the end; I didn't understand one thing: the plaine was suposed to crash anyway, but on another island.........,and the next 3 seasons they will try to fix that up, getting the survivors to the right island, once there they find there own dead bodies..., that is very far fetced. I agree with you that it is possible, time travel; in certain conditions time goes by slower; you are saying that by pushing the button every 108 minutes the time on the island goes deeper into it's history..... My friend that is not possible, the best you could say is that it goes by much slower. You are forgeting one thing witch is very IMPORTANT: IF YOU CAN GO INTO THE PAST , YOU CAN ALSO GO INTO THE FUTURE........ This changes everything because when the plane crashes the passegers are in beetwen two time bubbles, but THAT DOESN'T AUTOMATCLY MEAN THAT THERE ONLY POSIBBLE FUTURE IS THE ONE THERE EXPERIENCING EVERY DAY ON THE ISLAND; the other future is the one whe the plaine crashes on the bottom of the sea. if that is the case then how come you say that Jin is reunited with Sun but Sun is brought from another time, and also Boone is alive If this is true then why didn't they killed them all, and bring them to the right island from another time....from the begining.
    I'll tell you way because is not possible.

ozoj

[83]May 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    I've read a lot of that on theory pages before. Im pretty sure thats just a load of theories disguised as leaks

hurleysurvives

[84]May 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    SoylentYellow wrote:

Its possible the spoilers are being leaked to guage fan reaction to their plans. Even if the leaks are real, they could always change them. Even January 2008 is a long way off... let alone 2010.

I hope you are correct.  I think it is always safe to alert the PTB so that they CAN do that

LOSTismylife

[85]May 28, 2007
    • level: 21
    It's all bull crap. I don't believe a single word of it!

robman46

[86]May 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    that was a good read, but i toatly lost you with that time bubble thing

Rockstar_101

[87]May 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    I hope to Jacob none of this is true....

ElJink

[88]May 28, 2007
    • level: 4

Eh, no. Way too many things there stuck out as being unreal. For one the fact that for all this information to be leaked would involve pretty much every higher up in Lost to tell everything they know. So many other faults I could point out but really can't be bothered.

sawyer_gots_gun

[89]May 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Don't believe this!

jemaa09

[90]May 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    ElJink wrote:

Eh, no. Way too many things there stuck out as being unreal. For one the fact that for all this information to be leaked would involve pretty much every higher up in Lost to tell everything they know. So many other faults I could point out but really can't be bothered.

Not necesarilly, what if the LOST people really do trust their lower people to handle info. It's possible, but I think that this trusted source of his was told to leak all this as spoilers because not much of it is true. What if the LOST producers wanted it to get leaked so that it would throw everyone off their game and keep us all surprised for the rest of the way.

katrina1984

[91]May 28, 2007
    • level: 3

Speedyy1984 wrote:
    Do you think Elvis is on the other island?

LOL

Ghidorah06

[92]May 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    You have all this info about what happens to all the characters...but what happens to Michael?....

Pretty much a FAKE piece

Fishbulb13

[93]May 28, 2007
    • level: 16
    jemaa09 wrote:
    ElJink wrote:

Not necesarilly, what if the LOST people really do trust their lower people to handle info. It's possible, but I think that this trusted source of his was told to leak all this as spoilers because not much of it is true. What if the LOST producers wanted it to get leaked so that it would throw everyone off their game and keep us all surprised for the rest of the way.

They don't even tell the actors the twist in each season finale, so do you really think they're going to tell Joe Schlub the boom mike operator?

Again... let's let this thread die.

sunlust

[94]May 28, 2007

Fishbulb13 wrote:
    They don't even tell the actors the twist in each season finale, so do you really think they're going to tell Joe Schlub the boom mike operator? Again... let's let this thread die.

lol - Perhaps this Joe "B.M." Schlub* is in fact the alter-ego of none other than the munitions magnate/endtimes provocateur Alvar Hanso! Given what we know it would be obvious why he would have the inside track to all this information!

That is my new theory, about as credible as the TC's fanfic.

*the nickname obviously stemming from both of his "professions", if you catch my drift 

SeerMagicX

[95]May 28, 2007
    • level: 16
    man this sucks, i know it's fake but the whole time travel thing is awesome. now lost is gonna disappoint if it doesn't come up with this time travel cstuff

jmanislost

[96]May 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    dude, whoever wrote that had WAY too much time on their hands because it seems WAY too fake. time travel? no. i dont think that damon and carlton would get that sci fi.

pipo882

[97]May 29, 2007
    OK i just read the same exact thing at http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/, it is in the rumor section. Plus darkufo, the guy that runs the site, clearly states its a fake and that he only placed it for discussions sakes.

goddess_on_fire

[98]May 29, 2007
    Oh thank goodness.

Mythic420

[99]May 29, 2007

Don't know if this has been said, but Jacob doesn't even fit into the last 3 seasons? Why would they introduce the idea before the finale and then have a story that leaves him out completely? I read that a couple of days ago and I did't recall seeing anything about Jacob, that just hit me today.

EDIT: sorry, didn't mean to resurrect this post, just noticed the post a couple above mine. should just lock it since it's known to be fake....

EDIT AGAIN: Also! If helicopters don't rescue them, then either desmond lied or his vision was wrong and charlie died for nothing. Didn't he say charlie drowned and then a helicopter came and rescued them?

Edited on 05/29/2007 11:03am
    Edited 3 total times.

flowsta

[100]May 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    it is up again..great ^^