Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

2008-2010 Leak: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. PLOT OUTLINE LEAKED.

  • Avatar of SoylentYellow

    SoylentYellow

    [81]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,331

    Its possible the spoilers are being leaked to guage fan reaction to their plans.  Even if the leaks are real, they could always change them.  Even January 2008 is a long way off...  let alone 2010. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Speedyy1984

    Speedyy1984

    [82]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 274
    Do you think Elvis is on the other island? Interestin theory, because it is a theory in the end; I didn't understand one thing: the plaine was suposed to crash anyway, but on another island.........,and the next 3 seasons they will try to fix that up, getting the survivors to the right island, once there they find there own dead bodies..., that is very far fetced. I agree with you that it is possible, time travel; in certain conditions time goes by slower; you are saying that by pushing the button every 108 minutes the time on the island goes deeper into it's history..... My friend that is not possible, the best you could say is that it goes by much slower. You are forgeting one thing witch is very IMPORTANT: IF YOU CAN GO INTO THE PAST , YOU CAN ALSO GO INTO THE FUTURE........ This changes everything because when the plane crashes the passegers are in beetwen two time bubbles, but THAT DOESN'T AUTOMATCLY MEAN THAT THERE ONLY POSIBBLE FUTURE IS THE ONE THERE EXPERIENCING EVERY DAY ON THE ISLAND; the other future is the one whe the plaine crashes on the bottom of the sea. if that is the case then how come you say that Jin is reunited with Sun but Sun is brought from another time, and also Boone is alive If this is true then why didn't they killed them all, and bring them to the right island from another time....from the begining.
    I'll tell you way because is not possible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ozoj

    ozoj

    [83]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 4
    I've read a lot of that on theory pages before. Im pretty sure thats just a load of theories disguised as leaks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hurleysurvives

    hurleysurvives

    [84]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    SoylentYellow wrote:

    Its possible the spoilers are being leaked to guage fan reaction to their plans. Even if the leaks are real, they could always change them. Even January 2008 is a long way off... let alone 2010.

     

     

      I hope you are correct.  I think it is always safe to alert the PTB so that they CAN do that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LOSTismylife

    LOSTismylife

    [85]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 03/01/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,168
    It's all bull crap. I don't believe a single word of it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of robman46

    robman46

    [86]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 684
    that was a good read, but i toatly lost you with that time bubble thing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rockstar_101

    Rockstar_101

    [87]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 03/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 434
    I hope to Jacob none of this is true....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ElJink

    ElJink

    [88]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/09/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 28

    Eh, no. Way too many things there stuck out as being unreal. For one the fact that for all this information to be leaked would involve pretty much every higher up in Lost to tell everything they know. So many other faults I could point out but really can't be bothered.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sawyer_gots_gun

    sawyer_gots_gun

    [89]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 04/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 47
    Don't believe this!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jemaa09

    jemaa09

    [90]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 560
    ElJink wrote:

    Eh, no. Way too many things there stuck out as being unreal. For one the fact that for all this information to be leaked would involve pretty much every higher up in Lost to tell everything they know. So many other faults I could point out but really can't be bothered.



    Not necesarilly, what if the LOST people really do trust their lower people to handle info. It's possible, but I think that this trusted source of his was told to leak all this as spoilers because not much of it is true. What if the LOST producers wanted it to get leaked so that it would throw everyone off their game and keep us all surprised for the rest of the way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of katrina1984

    katrina1984

    [91]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 04/20/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 20

    Speedyy1984 wrote:
    Do you think Elvis is on the other island?

    LOL

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ghidorah06

    Ghidorah06

    [92]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,045
    You have all this info about what happens to all the characters...but what happens to Michael?....

    Pretty much a FAKE piece
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fishbulb13

    Fishbulb13

    [93]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,283
    jemaa09 wrote:
    ElJink wrote:

    Eh, no. Way too many things there stuck out as being unreal. For one the fact that for all this information to be leaked would involve pretty much every higher up in Lost to tell everything they know. So many other faults I could point out but really can't be bothered.



    Not necesarilly, what if the LOST people really do trust their lower people to handle info. It's possible, but I think that this trusted source of his was told to leak all this as spoilers because not much of it is true. What if the LOST producers wanted it to get leaked so that it would throw everyone off their game and keep us all surprised for the rest of the way.


    They don't even tell the actors the twist in each season finale, so do you really think they're going to tell Joe Schlub the boom mike operator?

    Again... let's let this thread die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sunlust

    sunlust

    [94]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 02/16/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,352

    Fishbulb13 wrote:
    They don't even tell the actors the twist in each season finale, so do you really think they're going to tell Joe Schlub the boom mike operator? Again... let's let this thread die.

    lol - Perhaps this Joe "B.M." Schlub* is in fact the alter-ego of none other than the munitions magnate/endtimes provocateur Alvar Hanso! Given what we know it would be obvious why he would have the inside track to all this information!

    That is my new theory, about as credible as the TC's fanfic.

    *the nickname obviously stemming from both of his "professions", if you catch my drift 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SeerMagicX

    SeerMagicX

    [95]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/04
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 859
    man this sucks, i know it's fake but the whole time travel thing is awesome. now lost is gonna disappoint if it doesn't come up with this time travel cstuff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jmanislost

    jmanislost

    [96]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 271
    dude, whoever wrote that had WAY too much time on their hands because it seems WAY too fake. time travel? no. i dont think that damon and carlton would get that sci fi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pipo882

    pipo882

    [97]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 04/02/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 45
    OK i just read the same exact thing at http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/, it is in the rumor section. Plus darkufo, the guy that runs the site, clearly states its a fake and that he only placed it for discussions sakes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goddess_on_fire

    goddess_on_fire

    [98]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/04/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 389
    Oh thank goodness.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mythic420

    Mythic420

    [99]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 563

    Don't know if this has been said, but Jacob doesn't even fit into the last 3 seasons? Why would they introduce the idea before the finale and then have a story that leaves him out completely? I read that a couple of days ago and I did't recall seeing anything about Jacob, that just hit me today.

     

    EDIT: sorry, didn't mean to resurrect this post, just noticed the post a couple above mine. should just lock it since it's known to be fake....

    EDIT AGAIN: Also! If helicopters don't rescue them, then either desmond lied or his vision was wrong and charlie died for nothing. Didn't he say charlie drowned and then a helicopter came and rescued them?

    Edited on 05/29/2007 11:03am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of flowsta

    flowsta

    [100]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/15/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,937
    it is up again..great ^^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.