We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

A toddlers take on the season finale

MammaJay

[1]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 1

Am a U.K. Lostie fan, so I recorded the finale and then attempted to watch it during the day whilst looking after my 2 1/2yr old daughter, so there was a lot of pausing & stopping. Managed to watch the last hour or so in one go with out much complaint from DD. She's never seen Lost before, but she's pretty much summed up the last episode by repeatedly saying to me:

"What's happening?" and "They're kissing!"

To which I could only reply, "I don't know what's happening" and "Yes, there's a lot of kissing!"

She must have been reading my mind!

Did anyone else think much the same thing?

Edited on 06/08/2010 10:27am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cyberfairy

[2]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    Really? What was it you didn't understand? Apart from small, minor (and non important) mysteries that never got answered...

KingofIPirates

[3]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 32
    Cyberfairy wrote:
    Apart from small, minor (and non important) mysteries that never got answered...
    Much of those mysteries were relevant as they remained a major focal point within the story but were nonetheless ignored.

MammaJay

[4]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 1

Cyberfairy wrote:
    Really? What was it you didn't understand? Apart from small, minor (and non important) mysteries that never got answered...

I 'got it' at the end, but only after coming on this forum to get some answers, as I was a bit distracted with DD. Have kept it on the PVR, so I have rewatched the end a few times as it was quite moving, I think it was the piece of music the used.