Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Are you happy with the end?

Were you satisfied with the ending

Lunatikatt

[121]May 24, 2010
    • level: 8
    i think ill rewatch tomorrow to do it tonight is going to drive me crazier.

im making my peace
    i am focusing on the enjoyment of it all...
    finally they have closure, they are with eachother all together maybe they are going back to the island haha who knows?
    what i didnt understand was always like that... every season... there was something...
    so this is LOST ... lets us continue with our ideas thought and emotions about it.
    its the show we love. With those epic battles between characters and their amazing love (i want some of that)

although jaja when Jack jumps about to Hit Flocke... i couldnt stop thinking NARUTO-SASUKE!!! hahaha
    maybe it wouldve been cooler if they collided and created another energy bomb and fade to black :O haha well... its gone... until we get the dvds if i ever do get some bluerays in my life...

im sad.
    its been a roller coaster...

now... to move on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Megaman200798

[122]May 24, 2010
    • level: 13

notsobob wrote:
    I've been hoping for a good 5 years now that this would not be the outcome...it seemed back then to be way too obvious to be true...kept watching because I was sure it had to redeem itself for being such a long boring strung out pseudo-spiritual mystery...guess it always was just the pile of crap it seemed to be!

As someone pointed out "at some point, the story became so complicated that the writers felt it easier to just "change gears" and make it "all about the characters" and ignore the mysteries".

jrosace92

[123]May 24, 2010
    • level: 7
    steffi_totti wrote:
    I like the interpretation behind Juliet telling Sawyer that it's still legal to unplug the vending machine and plug it back to restart

What she actually said was...."Sometimes if you unplug it, then plug it back in...the candy bar will just drop." I thought that was a metaphor for "The Island was unplugged, and if they plug it back in, it would drop to the bottom of the ocean" Haha I was so proud for thinking of that but I ended up being so wrong lol

KingofIPirates

[124]May 24, 2010
    • level: 32
    jrosace92 wrote:

No, that doesn't mean it was a waste of time. It still practically gives the viewers a look on what the lives of the Losties wouldve been like if they never crashed(and this is what many viewers were begging for).
    Not necessarily as there were certain alterations made in their history in general like Hurley not fearing the numbers, Locke being best buds with his father, Jack having a son, Nadia still being alive,etc.

jrosace92 wrote:
    If you are arguing how this makes sense, all of the Losties acted as if this reality was real to them, its not like it was controlled in any way, they believed it was real.

Well if it wasn't even controlled in the first place how did they make it so they could reunite at the 'right time'(as this seems to be the ongoing theory)?

bmbarts

[125]May 24, 2010
    • level: 1
    Ok..did I like the finale?..kinda
    But after six years "kinda" doesn't cut it, I enjoyed it but I still feel ripped off

I'm hearing a lot of "its all about the characters" - yup it is but the main core of LOST has always been the questions! One more than any other, "What is the island? and why is it important??"...oh it's the golden light...WTF!?!? WTH is that light with the stone plug anyway??
    Am I asking too much to expect that to be answered? I can turn a blind eye to the fact that Walt, who was meant to be SO important, never amounted to anything, he pops up a few times at random soaking wet and that's it..huh?! I can also turn a blind eye to all that Darma crap - thanks guys, good to know they weren't important to the story - good thing they only took up a season and a half!!
    I can over look the polar bears, the Egyptian statue, "the others" stealing kids and people, the atomic bomb ect ect ect ect FRIGGIN cetra!! But why could you just not tell me the importance of the Island!! maybe explain the time travel thing a little..just dont tell me its because MIB put a wheel in some funky light!!

Oh yeah, the character stuff was good.

ultimate_bleach

[126]May 24, 2010
    • level: 1

Well, I think they said at some point the darma guys brought over the polar bears, why errrrr.... because the cookie monster is blue (makes as much sense of the light) Walt grew up and so they couldn't have him in the show anymore, Darma guys..........they looked important in their uniforms, the atomic bomb was because Abrams read Strange Adventures (Linkara's explanation....I agree with it), the others stole kids because adults are harder to steal, the Egyptian statue is there because Jacob (who was totally pointless) stole them from Egypt to decorate the island since he was bored and the importance of the island was to stop the ultimate evil from escaping and to keep a very bright light from destorying the outside world or something retarded because carebears were trapped in that rock and when you removed the rock Chuck Norris started doing push-ups which made the island sink because light is good and dark is bad (the creators have obviously never watched Death Note). Yay, I think the creators of Lost need to go back, rewatch the episodes and come up with an explanation for these questions, because at this point my retarded answers make about as much sense of theirs do.

WAIT A MINUTE: If Jacob and the Man in Black couldn't leave the island how did Jacob...LEAVE THE ISLAND to see all the Oceanic people at different points (Lock after his accident, Kate when she stole a lunch box etc.)

Ps: As for the ending, liked it in the context of the season NOT the series

Edited on 05/24/2010 8:37pm

porky826

[127]May 24, 2010
    • level: 4

Dean0Mac wrote:
    What, if indeed it was "real life" WAS or IS, the Island?

Why did the quarantine hatch only have the word "Quarantine" on the INSIDE and not, the outside?

Who were the others and indeed the other others or the temple people?

Why did MIB/Smokey not attack Eko (first time) or Locke?

How did MIB become Smokey when Jacob threw him down into the heart?

What's with Time-Travel?

What's with Egypt?

Was it supposed to be women couldn't conceive on the island or they died giving birth on the island? And how come Claire didn't? (or Rousseau for that matter?)

Who dropped the rations? (Probably Widmore) - And just WHO WAS the real Henry Gale?

What exactly was Ana Lucia Worthy of? And in what way could she be changed? (Season 2, Two for the road)

Why was Candle called Wickmund in one of the orientation videos?

Just WHO WERE the Dharma initiative to begin with?

Who built the statue?

Who WAS Matthew Abbadon?

How did Kate know she wasn't pregnant? (Season 4, Eggtown)

If both the Flashbacks and Flashforwards are all in fact "Real life" why were they being 'called back' to the Island?

Why do Hurley and Linus both tell each other they "ARE" good seconds and firsts? And not "WERE"?? (watch it back, you'll see).

How was Hurley able to be like Jack and become the new Jack-Jacob when Jack didn't say the incantation when giving him the water??

I'll take my crack at some of these for fun....

1. The island matters. It's there and it exists. They really did crash and they really did do everything they did. The island is like a light bulb and the world is like a lamp. The lamp doesn't work without the light bulb. The world doesn't work without the island. IF the light goes out on the island, it goes over everywhere. All over ala the world. That's the purpose.

2. The quarantine on the hatch was likely put there to remind people to wear those yellow suits because I assume the radiation was probably pretty bad on the outside. A nuke did detonate in that area. Eventually that radiation subsided over the course of about 30 years. Not sure if the latter is possible, but then again, neither is a smoke monster so that's what we're supposed to go with there IMO.

3. MIB was clearly someone who monitored his surroundings. Remember, he didn't kill John Locke because he knew he could use him. He probably wanted to use Eko as well.

4. That's something that can't be answered because it's impossible for a man to transform into black smoke capable of taking the image of dead people. The writers decided to go the fantasy route and say that the light allowed the MIB to live on through a rebirth sort of means via the black smoke.

5. Whatever Happened, Happen. That's time travel in Lost. How did it happen? The exotic matter or the light was able to transport the losites back in time.

6. I'm with you on this one. I would've liked to of seen an Egypt explanation. Clearly, they were brought to the island and probably discovered a ton of things and built monuments and all that. They may of even built the cork in the heart of the island. Who knows? Again I'm with you. There is nothing in the show to answer this question.

7. Claire and Rosseau didn't die because they arrived to the island already very pregnant. Ethan was the last baby born on the island. Shortly after he was born, Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid arrived. Shortly after that, the incident happened. The Incident is the answer. The radiation for whatever reason causes the pregnancies to go wrong in a certain trimester. I forgot which one. I think second is what they mentioned.

8. No way to answer the rations. Perhaps Dharma is still around? I agree that this is a plot hole. However, Henry Gale doesn't matter. That's becoming my pet peeve of people complaining about answers in Lost. Explain to me how Henry Gale matters into the overall plot of Lost? He was just some dude who flew a balloon and crashed. He eventually died and was buried. That's it. He never mattered and to dwell on these things really cheapens the show.

9. Truth be told I don't remember this question that much. I probably didn't care because I didn't like Ana Lucia. If you're referring to Goodwin recommending her to Ben then I think the answer is to join the others. Clearly, some people were allowed to join up. Some weren't. Goodwin had the hots for her and probably wanted her in the others so he could hook up with her. I think that's the best explanation.

10. Chang just made up names as he went along. Probably to protect his real identity because the experiments they were doing on the island were probably a tad bit controversial. I mean they are in the show. Imagine what people in the real world would feel about that type of stuff it was really going on. Again, this wasn't doesn't really matter all that much IMO.

11. Dharma's back story was explained in bonus features of the DVD and some game during the show's hiatus between one of the seasons. I forget which one. Basically the story is they used the numbers to calculate an equation telling them when the world would end. They found the island and they wanted to save the world. I would agree that the show could've went further into their details considering season five dealt with Dharma quite a bit.

12. Don't know. Who built stone henge? Again, I don't get how that is important to the show. In my view, there was just a statue there. I don't care who built it. It was just there.

13. He was Widmore's associate. That was kinda explained. I didn't like the explanation either, but seems like that's what they were going for.

14. I'm not a woman so I can't tell you. We know there were pregnancy tests on the island though. She probably took one.

15. What do you mean? They weren't literally being called back to the island. It was a figure of speech in the show's context. Everyone went back for a reason. Kate wanted to get Claire and Jack was a broken man that thought the island could fix him. Hurley went with the flow. Sayid was forced to go back against his free will. Sun went back to rescue Jin and Ben went back because he was obsessed with the island. It was his home.

16. They said were. Hurley said "you were a real good No. 2." Ben said "and you were a great No. 1 Hugo."

17. Apparently there is something to do with that stream of water. That's what makes you that way. It was fantasy story telling.

The show isn't 100% perfect, but it was a character oriented show set in a mythological universe. The moment Jack's eye opened, we saw a character. We saw character flashbacks and flash forwards. They had relationships. It was a character show. The writers were saying this for a very long time. They didn't just now pull it out of thin air. Clearly, the lost writers are better at asking questions than answer them, but then again, everyone kinda is.

teohyc

[128]May 24, 2010
    • level: 2

Yes, a lot of events on the island are supernatural. That said, how many of you have actually watch a show that gives you an answer to supernatural. I've not, or maybe I just can't remember any.

I'm just glad that all characters have better lives in some other world, a world that's not screwed up by the island and Jacob. It will be really sad if they have no alternative lives.

I didn't feel there was anything to do with purgatory. It's just a parallel universe that has some sort of connection to the island world. Yes, it seems like a cop out way to tie everything together but I can't see it done any other way.

Few characters were missing though, Michael and his son, Mr Eko. Maybe more.

I like that Ben was sitting outside the church reflecting what he did on the island. He has such a tragic life.

I didn't like that Juliet married Jack in the parallel universe, and had a son. Now, Sawyer and her are committing adultery.

It might not be the best ending but it works for me.

If you've been watching for six seasons, the show has served its purpose - to keep you entertained.

Lunatikatt

[129]May 24, 2010
    • level: 8

im wishing i could "withdraw" my vote from half and half... I rewatched and loved it.
    yes i do believe somethings were jut kinda repetitive but then it got me thinking its all been about mirrors in the life of the characters
    repeating certain things, transcending others...

about sayid not ending up with Nadia, i like that cause i think he couldnt believe he deserved her ever cause what he had to do to her... instead with shannon he had a fresh start in the island... and her as well... he was like the first man to really respect her...

and then the characters mirror eachother too..
    i think i got it more... like ... all the timeline and such but the thing we will always wonder will be...
    how were there lives after getting of the plane? where did they land? did they have to do the press thing all over again? haha thats just plain fun of asking questions now... will never expect to get answers really.

About the mirroring... i liked how its mirrored when John Locke goes down the well and falls cause of the timetravel... here we saw jack being lowered then falling into the light zone too...

I loved how Hurley is more confident on the "zone" maybe cause all his experience now...i wonder if he and ben gatheres the other others that were scattered and left for dead jaja

Hey! and one other thing... what wouldve you thought if Jack had gone to the temple to get his wounds healed? jaja suddently thought of that place and how it mughtve been affected by everything that happened...

oh well... i wonder how many times i can watch this entire episode before going insane for not sleeping well.
    jaja

JACK is the superhero! he was the main link between all of them i think. What kept them together and saved them.

LOST ROCKS!Laughing

Edited on 05/24/2010 9:48pm

Megaman200798

[130]May 24, 2010
    • level: 13

teohyc wrote:

Yes, a lot of events on the island are supernatural. That said, how many of you have actually watch a show that gives you an answer to supernatural. I've not, or maybe I just can't remember any.

I'm just glad that all characters have better lives in some other world, a world that's not screwed up by the island and Jacob. It will be really sad if they have no alternative lives.

I didn't feel there was anything to do with purgatory. It's just a parallel universe that has some sort of connection to the island world. Yes, it seems like a cop out way to tie everything together but I can't see it done any other way.

Few characters were missing though, Michael and his son, Mr Eko. Maybe more.

I like that Ben was sitting outside the church reflecting what he did on the island. He has such a tragic life.

I didn't like that Juliet married Jack in the parallel universe, and had a son. Now, Sawyer and her are committing adultery.

It might not be the best ending but it works for me.

If you've been watching for six seasons, the show has served its purpose - to keep you entertained.

The ending was predictable. They' shudda ve just answered the questions and then given us that ending.

Edited on 05/24/2010 9:59pm

teohyc

[131]May 24, 2010
    • level: 2

Megaman200798 wrote:

The ending was predictable. They' shudda ve just answered the questions and then given us that ending.

You're not going to get any answers to the supernatural aspect of the island, but there are some on why people are harnessing the whatever they think they are harnessing on the island.

Supernatural just can't be explained, on Lost or in the real world.

Changzor

[132]May 24, 2010
    • level: 5

After following LOST for about three years I thought it'd be worthwhile to write up a little summary and some reflections on the show (Note: this is strictly my own interpretation of the show and for all I know I could be completely off).

LOST is finally over and at the end it becomes clear that as far as the plot goes, LOST is nothing more than a Sci-Fi that attempts to reconcile science with religion; yet ironically, by strengthening the religious aspects of the show under the science "fiction" heading it in a sense ridicules religion as nothing more than fictitious material.

That being said, I think LOST is a superb show as it doesn't really leave any plot holes to fill. The themes and ideas remain completely consistent throughout LOST despite the show's intricate plotline. In fact the story is so complex it would be difficult to simply dive into a summary, so it'd be best to start with some major themes.

DHARMA: The show definitely draws heavily from Buddhist ideas. Although I am no expert on Buddhism I find it quite easy to grasp these ideas due to my personal religious background. The word dharma has various deep meanings; literally it means "rule" or "law" in Buddhism, but not just any rule or law in general. Dharma is supposed to be the teachings (rules) established by Buddha that can lead individuals to enlightenment. In LOST this idea is used simply to show that the island possesses the quality of dharma, where a set of rules is established that allow all the characters on the island to discover their true nature. If you look at what DHARMA stands for in DHARMA Initiative (Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications...WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!) you'd realize that the writers basically chose that name to signify that the island has some unique properties of dharma and a group of people (Dharma Initiative lead by Charles Widmore) are trying to study it and control it for their own benefits; other than that, what DHARMA stands for is pretty much meaningless.

KARMA: This is another recurring theme in the show and a very important one. Karma is all about free will, causes and effects, actions and consequences, and more importantly it is about reincarnation. Specifically, karma is about the relations between people and other living things. In Buddhism, an important part of reincarnation involves MEMORY LOSS (you can't, or at least shouldn't be able to remember your past lives), and this obviously plays a huge role in the final season of LOST. Basically reincarnation is a vicious cycle, a form of repeated suffering that people must endure one life after another until they have achieved self-purification (through dharma) and only then will they become like Buddha so they can leave this earthly cycle and head into nirvana.

HOW THIS ALL TIES IN WITH LOST: If we are to view the characters' lives from the karma point of view then the only way to make sense of the transition from one life to another is by following the characters' memories. As long as the characters maintain consistent memories then they are living and acting in the same life. This means that everything that happened prior to their memory loss would be in the same life, which includes everything from seasons 1-5 and all the stuff that happens on the island in season 6, and after the memory loss would be their next life, after they all died. But unlike traditional view of karma where you reincarnate into something completely different, the transition into a different life is more like a transition into an "alternate life" or "alternate universe" in LOST, which is why all the characters maintain their same forms. I guess this would be the real sci-fi portion of LOST, with all the time travelling and entering into alternate universe. All the interpersonal conflicts in the show represent the vicious cycles of karma that all the characters struggle to remove themselves from. In order to leave this cycle they must find and achieve some purpose in life.

LOVE: Despite how corny it may seem, love is without a doubt the most important theme in the entire show. Love alone can explain some of the unanswered questions regarding supporting characters. The show seems to suggest that the purpose of life isn't some sort of self-enlightenment through dharma, but instead the true purpose is to "LET GO" (very Buddhist idea). And it also suggests that for many, only when you have found TRUE LOVE can you "LET GO" of all the things in life and leave the "purgatory" and move on into heaven. In LOST, purgatory isn't just the island; it seems to be the entire earthly world. This explains why Ana Lucia, Miles, Michael, and any other characters who never find true love do not end up in the end scene where all the main characters are "moving on." Ben must stay in purgatory and deal with Alex and her mom. Daniel doesn't regain any memories when he comes into contact with Charlotte because they have not spent nearly enough time with each other to establish any kind of serious relationship. Hence why Desmond says he's not taking Daniel with him when Eloise asks him; it isn't because he chooses not to take Daniel, it's because he simply can't. Daniel must remain in purgatory until he finds true love. HOWEVER, if this theory sounds somewhat convincing at all, it doesn't really explain why Locke and Boone get to move on, which remains somewhat of a mystery (especially Boone...WTF WAS HE DOING THERE? For Locke though it's probably because he somehow manages to "let go" of something trapping him in purgatory...like the guilt he feels about his father).

EVERYBODY DIED: I find this to be a brilliant idea to end the show. This is why they all manage to move into the next life where they all meet each other, but definitely not at the same time. The final conversation between Hugo and Ben suggests that they obviously remain alive on the island for a while to protect it but they must've died eventually, too, and everyone who got off the island on the plane all died. It doesn't matter whether the plane crashed or they all manage to live out the rest of their lives, they all died in that one life eventually. Another sci-fi part of the show suggests that memories from past lives can be regained through intense physical (visual, sensual, etc.) experiences. Desmond becomes the center piece that reunites everyone simply because he is the first one to regain memories from the past life.

Overall the show is outstanding even though there are many questions left unanswered (but it's a sci-fi after all so it's best to just take it as it is). There are probably no answers for things like the origin of Jacob and his nameless brother and their mother, etc. But I still find one part of the show particularly troubling...

ELOISE: Even after the show has ended LOST does not seize to amaze me, how such a small part of the show, a side character, can hold so much seemingly solvable mystery. I find Eloise to be the most troubling character of all, because she seems to know exactly what's going on. In season 6 episode 11 – "Happily Ever After," the episode where Desmond begins to regain memories, Eloise was absolutely opposed to Desmond reuniting the main characters. Not only does she keep THE GUEST LIST away from Desmond (presumably the list has the info of all the main characters), she even says "whatever happened, happened" as if she knows about everything that happened in the past life, even though Charles Widmore, who appears in the same episode, seems to know nothing. Eloise's extensive knowledge on the whole situation is further shown when she asks whether Desmond is taking Daniel in the end. So who is this woman?!?! Why did she not lose her memories in the alternate life? Daniel's character is also a bit confusing but not so much as Eloise. Dan seems to be at a stage where he can feel some weird past-life phenomena but can't quite explain why (love at first sight and writing up crazy equations). Anyway, for all the devoted LOST fans, Eloise is definitely a character worth exploring.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes...wrote this rather quickly.

CrazyBarry

[133]May 25, 2010
    • level: 10
    YES it was perfect

Laura564

[134]May 25, 2010

The numbers correlated with the numbers allocatedto the 6 candidates - (4 - Locke, 8 - Reyes, 15 -Ford, 16 - Jarrah, 23 - Shephard, 42 - Kwon)it was fate all along that these would be the final most important people in the world or something! That's all!

mermayd

[135]May 25, 2010
    • level: 19
    Don't know yet, am about to watch now. Woot!

Dean0Mac

[136]May 25, 2010

Kevnay777 wrote:
    17.I think that in the end the alt universe became a place that the characters go to after they died. Right before that part we see that Hurley accepts his role as proctector and he wanted Ben to help him. Hurley's the first, Ben is the second. So I think they eventually died and their consciousness went to the alt universe which is why they remembered.

18.You must of missed this part. Before Jack went back down the cave to plug the cork back, he gave Hurley the water. In case he didn't make it, Hurley would become protector.

Firstly good attempt at the answers although all you did was kind of explain things we knew... It didn't really answer anything lol.

And I think you're missing my point on both of the above.

17: That doesn't explain why they say "You ARE" and not "You WERE".

18: No, I saw it just fine... I saw him take the bottle from Ben, I saw him fill it; tell Hurley to drink (at which point I thought Ben was going to be evil til the end and snatch it away lol) And I saw/heard him tell Hurley "Now you're like me" - What I am saying is... Jack didn't say the incantation whilst filling/holding the bottle like Jacob/MiB's "mother" did when she gave it to Jacob and like Jacob did when he gave it to Jack... Saying this incantation was clearly an important part of the passing on of the power.

Dean0Mac

[137]May 25, 2010
    porky826 wrote:
    2. The quarantine on the hatch was likely put there to remind people to wear those yellow suits because I assume the radiation was probably pretty bad on the outside. A nuke did detonate in that area. Eventually that radiation subsided over the course of about 30 years. Not sure if the latter is possible, but then again, neither is a smoke monster so that's what we're supposed to go with there IMO.

16. They said were. Hurley said "you were a real good No. 2." Ben said "and you were a great No. 1 Hugo."

17. Apparently there is something to do with that stream of water. That's what makes you that way. It was fantasy story telling.

- Doesn't explain why Quarantine was written on the inside and not the outside of the door. You'd think the Island was actually the quarantined area with it like that, no?

- They say are watch it again lol.

- He didn't say the incantation as I said, above.

WickedWierdo

[138]May 25, 2010
    • level: 3
    from a character point yes, from a plot point i think they failed

OOsteb

[139]May 25, 2010

Dean0Mac wrote:

Kevnay777 wrote:
    17.I think that in the end the alt universe became a place that the characters go to after they died. Right before that part we see that Hurley accepts his role as proctector and he wanted Ben to help him. Hurley's the first, Ben is the second. So I think they eventually died and their consciousness went to the alt universe which is why they remembered.

18.You must of missed this part. Before Jack went back down the cave to plug the cork back, he gave Hurley the water. In case he didn't make it, Hurley would become protector.

Firstly good attempt at the answers although all you did was kind of explain things we knew... It didn't really answer anything lol.

And I think you're missing my point on both of the above.

17: That doesn't explain why they say "You ARE" and not "You WERE".

18: No, I saw it just fine... I saw him take the bottle from Ben, I saw him fill it; tell Hurley to drink (at which point I thought Ben was going to be evil til the end and snatch it away lol) And I saw/heard him tell Hurley "Now you're like me" - What I am saying is... Jack didn't say the incantation whilst filling/holding the bottle like Jacob/MiB's "mother" did when she gave it to Jacob and like Jacob did when he gave it to Jack... Saying this incantation was clearly an important part of the passing on of the power.

All I can say is just like the ones before, Jack TOUCHED the shoulder of Hurley , the chant or liquid were mere symbolisms. The pass off was the TOUCH. Mother used wine. Jacob used fresh water, Jack used mud water.

I don't hate the ending but.... Why lead me to believe that season 5 ending is connected to season 6 beginning ? I believed the whole season 6 was based on what if the plane never crashed? and Juliet says It Worked. ( bomb explosion). I thought we had 6 seasons of Island surviving ( main story ) and how it would end on the Island, which we did. Okay. Then I thought we would have a season ( half season ) of how their lives would have been IF the plane didn't crash, which they did. Okay. But now I'm confused because thats supposedly not what the Alt life was about? Please don't tell me that it's a place the Losties created to meet to move on after they're all dead. They had no power to do such a thing. Heck I'ld like to create a place to for me and my closest friends and If I created it, why would I leave? I can't die. Eloise and Ben had it right why Leave ?

I said it once, I'll say it again, It's an amazing story that kept me captivated and willing to buy the series but now... I don't feel the same. It's just another series were I've seen that ending so many times before.

Edited on 05/25/2010 11:08am

Dean0Mac

[140]May 25, 2010
    Doesn't bare fruit. Water into some kind of vessel. - Incantation. - Touch.

3 steps to shifting the power... Three.

Jack missed one out