Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Are you lost?

DaveTarim

[1]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 2

Oh my gush, Are you lost?, No offence, Please come up with better ending.... like .. at ..list Prison Break... for all TV Show Makers... Why you have to go through to make all those wonderfull seasons, spending years of your time and come with BS..... is it worth it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RizNYC

[2]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 5

DaveTarim wrote:

Oh my gush, Are you lost?, No offence, Please come up with better ending.... like .. at ..list Prison Break... for all TV Show Makers... Why you have to go through to make all those wonderfull seasons, spending years of your time and come with BS..... is it worth it?

I know, I know. I actually didn't watch the final season for a couple of months because i wanted my fiancee to catch up to me in episodes. And we were both equally dissapointed by how lame it was. Oh well...

hell693

[3]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 11
    RizNYC wrote:

DaveTarim wrote:

I know, I know. I actually didn't watch the final season for a couple of months because i wanted my fiancee to catch up to me in episodes. And we were both equally dissapointed by how lame it was. Oh well...

The last season wasn't that good but atleast it answered some question not all but some and it had its moments.

Kadodian

[4]Jan 29, 2012
    • level: 23
    Yes, the ending was frustratingly mind numbing.

Nickylucas

[5]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 23

The last season was awesome.

The last episode was a big, gigantic, piece of doggy doo doo. But the final season was great, and if the finale would have been better season 6 would have been my favorite.