Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Ben Linus Facts

  • Avatar of Fitzycent

    Fitzycent

    [41]May 6, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 500
    Ben Linus was the star of the show, even in the first season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CartoonGal

    CartoonGal

    [42]May 6, 2008
    • member since: 12/25/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 277
    Fitzycent wrote:
    Ben Linus was the star of the show, even in the first season


    Darn tootin' he was.

    I love these! Hurting myself laughing here!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [43]May 7, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Keep them coming guys!

    The Writers Strike didn't end because of an agreement it ended because Ben wanted his freakin' show to return, and nobody wants to argue with Ben! (Kind of long I know..)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eanne80

    eanne80

    [44]May 7, 2008
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 231
    One day, The eminent Ben Linus was strolling down the street enjoying a cool spring morning, when he happened to cross paths with a young shaolin monk who was off to break boards with his armpit hair as part of his training. His excellency, in an unfathomable display of kindness towards the monk, gave him... the slightest of nods. The gesture was, however, not returned. Now the motivations of the monk on this day are unclear, maybe he had decided to spite his majesty, Ben Linus, on purpose, or perhaps he had simply not noticed the gesture, we will never know the thoughts which where going through that particular mind on that particular day. We do know the outcome, however.

    Ben Linus, in a fit of rage at the clear dishonor this monk had thrust upon him, marched up to the gates of the monastery and demanded the head of the monk who had, earlier that very day, enraged him so. When the head of the Shaolin order refused the request, so began the slaughter of every single monk in the temple at the hands of Pai-Mai... uhhh I mean Ben Linus.

    So don't be a menace to.... Benace.... or wind up... um... deadace...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eanne80

    eanne80

    [45]May 7, 2008
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 231
    OMG I just read through all those and you guys missed a Chuck Norris joke that fits too well to not be here!! It's funny cause it's true!


    Ben Linus doesn't have a telephone or an address.

    Ben Linus finds you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [46]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    eanne80 wrote:
    OMG I just read through all those and you guys missed a Chuck Norris joke that fits too well to not be here!! It's funny cause it's true!

    Ben Linus doesn't have a telephone or an address.

    Ben Linus finds you.


    LOL good one
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fitzycent

    Fitzycent

    [47]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 500
    Like he said tonight, Ben Linus always has a plan...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fitzycent

    Fitzycent

    [48]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 500

    eanne80 wrote:
    One day, The eminent Ben Linus was strolling down the street enjoying a cool spring morning, when he happened to cross paths with a young shaolin monk who was off to break boards with his armpit hair as part of his training. His excellency, in an unfathomable display of kindness towards the monk, gave him... the slightest of nods. The gesture was, however, not returned. Now the motivations of the monk on this day are unclear, maybe he had decided to spite his majesty, Ben Linus, on purpose, or perhaps he had simply not noticed the gesture, we will never know the thoughts which where going through that particular mind on that particular day. We do know the outcome, however. Ben Linus, in a fit of rage at the clear dishonor this monk had thrust upon him, marched up to the gates of the monastery and demanded the head of the monk who had, earlier that very day, enraged him so. When the head of the Shaolin order refused the request, so began the slaughter of every single monk in the temple at the hands of Pai-Mai... uhhh I mean Ben Linus. So don't be a menace to.... Benace.... or wind up... um... deadace...

    PAI-MAI FEARS BEN LINUS!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [49]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Ben didn't pass the torch to Locke, he just simply was bored of being so damn good
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sputnik2121

    sputnik2121

    [50]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/08/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 180
    Ben Linus could move the Island if he wanted, but he cant be bothered.

    If Ben Linus was in 300, it would have been called 1
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [51]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    sputnik2121 wrote:
    Ben Linus could move the Island if he wanted, but he cant be bothered.

    If Ben Linus was in 300, it would have been called 1


    Keamer didn't knock Ben Linus unconscious, he just pretended to be knocked out
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ch1mera101

    Ch1mera101

    [52]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 103

    When Ben Linus does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Island down.

    The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Ben Linus. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.

    Edited on 05/16/2008 2:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ch1mera101

    Ch1mera101

    [53]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 103
    I also have one that fits here, but it is aplied to Mickael, not Ben:

    Mickael played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eanne80

    eanne80

    [54]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 231
    Ch1mera101 wrote:
    I also have one that fits here, but it is aplied to Mickael, not Ben:

    Mickael played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.


    I thought winning Russian Roulette meant getting the chamber with the bullet anyway! hehehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of undethsea

    undethsea

    [55]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 77
    Ben made you think it was your idea to do this forum.
    Once, Ben's family threw a suprise party for him when he was a kid. Once.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ch1mera101

    Ch1mera101

    [56]May 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 103
    If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Ben Linus would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

    You gotta love the space/time jokes...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [57]May 17, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Ch1mera101 wrote:
    If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Ben Linus would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

    You gotta love the space/time jokes...


    Ben Linus is the reason Heroes Season 2 sucked! Let's just say he had a little talk with the writers
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RayD70

    RayD70

    [58]May 17, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 70

    Ben Linus made Hurley stop eating something.

    (It's true!)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GinnyBee

    GinnyBee

    [59]May 18, 2008
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 251

    Jate is not fate, there is no fate- only Ben Linus.

    Jack no longer has chest hair because he met Ben Linus and it was so scared it turned invisible.

    Ben Linus is so awesome he PWNs Sayid (and that is saying something!)

    Edited on 05/18/2008 12:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dyinghearts

    Dyinghearts

    [60]May 18, 2008
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 60
    LOL
    You guys are hell, just made my day
    hahah

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.