Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Ben Linus Facts

  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [81]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Buhl9 wrote:
    If you write Ben Linus for every answer on the SAT you will score over 8000 points.

    Ben Linus isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Ben Linus.

    Ben Linus sheds his skin twice a year.

    Ben Linus invented the question mark.

    Time waits for no man, unless that man is Benjamin Linus.

    A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Ben Linus and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

    Whoever said only the good die young was probably in Ben Linus' kindergarten class.

    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Ben Linus let live.


    Oh my god I could not stop laughing at all your jokes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Buhl9

    Buhl9

    [82]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 10/31/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,921
    slick14805 wrote:
    Buhl9 wrote:
    If you write Ben Linus for every answer on the SAT you will score over 8000 points.

    Ben Linus isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Ben Linus.

    Ben Linus sheds his skin twice a year.

    Ben Linus invented the question mark.

    Time waits for no man, unless that man is Benjamin Linus.

    A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Ben Linus and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

    Whoever said only the good die young was probably in Ben Linus' kindergarten class.

    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Ben Linus let live.


    Oh my god I could not stop laughing at all your jokes


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [83]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Ben Linus convinced Tila Tequila that she really isn't bisexual after all (Damn...so much for Season 3 of that show)

    Ben Linus wants us all to suffer so we have to wait until January 2009 to see new episodes of his show "Lost".

    Ben Linus felt threatened by Prison Break so he decided to make a spinoff called Prison Break: Cherry Hill to kill the series rep for good (It's a real show!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Buhl9

    Buhl9

    [84]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 10/31/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,921
    slick14805 wrote:
    Ben Linus convinced Tila Tequila that she really isn't bisexual after all (Damn...so much for Season 3 of that show)

    Ben Linus wants us all to suffer so we have to wait until January 2009 to see new episodes of his show "Lost".

    Ben Linus felt threatened by Prison Break so he decided to make a spinoff called Prison Break: Cherry Hill to kill the series rep for good (It's a real show!)


    Don't remind me of that friggin' spin off.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [85]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Buhl9 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:
    Ben Linus convinced Tila Tequila that she really isn't bisexual after all (Damn...so much for Season 3 of that show)

    Ben Linus wants us all to suffer so we have to wait until January 2009 to see new episodes of his show "Lost".

    Ben Linus felt threatened by Prison Break so he decided to make a spinoff called Prison Break: Cherry Hill to kill the series rep for good (It's a real show!)


    Don't remind me of that friggin' spin off.


    sorry I just saw the opportunity and took it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZsinDobre

    ZsinDobre

    [86]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 12/01/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 936
    Ben Linus is a puss [died before finger pressed 'y'].
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [87]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Ben Linus can power a whole city with his ego

    Ben Linus made us think we created this topic about him, but really it was his idea

    The boogeyman checks under his bed to see if Ben Linus is under there!

    One day the tooth fairy tried to take a tooth from Ben Linus and she never returned! (Rumor has it she is Eve on Lost)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaddoKos

    MaddoKos

    [88]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 05/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,459

    Ben Linus is the reason the dinosaurs died off. He's also the reason there are no more dragons, unicorns, griffins, centaurs etc.

    Your life is what Ben Linus makes of it.

    The U.S. is not the world's sole superpower. Ben Linus is.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [89]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    The llorona (lady who cries) isn't crying because she wants her children, she is crying because Ben Linus dumped her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [90]May 29, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Freddy Kruguer has nightmares about Ben Linus whenever he goes to sleep
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fitzycent

    Fitzycent

    [91]May 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 500
    91 posts and I thought this wouldn't catch on
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of slick14805

    slick14805

    [92]May 29, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,716
    Fitzycent wrote:
    91 posts and I thought this wouldn't catch on


    U are a genius! And it is 92 posts now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaddoKos

    MaddoKos

    [93]May 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,459

    Ben Linus can asexually reproduce.

    The alternate title of "Lost" is "CSI: Ben Linus."

    In the S4 finale, the only reason Ben fell down when he was being chased by Keamy was because he thought it would be funny to make Kate come back for him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [94]May 30, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,002
    MaddoKos wrote:

    Ben Linus can asexually reproduce.

    The alternate title of "Lost" is "CSI: Ben Linus."

    In the S4 finale, the only reason Ben fell down when he was being chased by Keamy was because he thought it would be funny to make Kate come back for him.

    haah yea like thinking 2 years ago do u think kate would have done that????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [95]May 30, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,002
    ben facts

    he can never die

    he can minpulate anyone to do anything he wants
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jameshawkins123

    jameshawkins123

    [96]May 30, 2008
    • member since: 11/18/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9
    These are Chuck Norris facts, all you've done is swap Chuck Norris with Ben
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sagarmathasgirl

    sagarmathasgirl

    [97]May 30, 2008
    • member since: 09/17/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 57
    Yeah, he admitted he was doing that in the first post. It's still funny...I mean, Ben Linus IS LOST'S Chuck Norris.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RayD70

    RayD70

    [98]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 70

    jameshawkins123 wrote:
    These are Chuck Norris facts, all you've done is swap Chuck Norris with Ben

    And some of them are recycled Jack Bauer facts (which, admittedly, is a spinoff of the Chuck Norris facts).

    And all 3 of them are descendents of the "Bill Brasky" skits on SNL. Which I'm sure is adapted from something that even pre-dates that.

    What's your point?

    Edited on 05/31/2008 1:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of adunby

    adunby

    [99]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 12
    JACK BAOUER IS BEN'S SON.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of adunby

    adunby

    [100]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 12
    He made him by a part of his finger
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.